• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy SILVER out of Calgary

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Smith with some sick burns to his former Coyotes teammates - He was asked about his puck-handling skills and if he's looking forward to making big breakout passes to Gaudreau. Smith laughs and replied he's just looking forward to having players he can pass to that can actually score.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take one more year of Verstud at that price.

I hope Treliving announces in the press release: We are happy to have Kris's services again for another season and are happy both sides agree this is a fair price for a versatile forward. We won't hold it against him he's from Lethbridge nor did it impact any of the contract negotiations.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigalet is gonna let lack go back to his old style so this is a win for the flames and taco boy

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow I don't think the visitors will be lacking goals at the Saddledome this year.

giphy.gif

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes it easier for betting the overs however. If your hockey team can't stop the puck you might as well profit off of it.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a long battle for Emile, but it sounds like he's won the battle with the bottle which is great news.

His offensive production - his bread and butter throughout his career - dipped and he didn't display the speed he was known for. He wasn't taking as many shifts as he once was and he was being surpassed by other prospects on the depth chart as a result.

Acknowledging the cause of his decline, Poirier made a call to Treliving this past January, asking for help.

The courage it took to come to that realization and make the decision to find support cannot be understated.

"It's a great show of strength," Treliving told CalgaryFlames.com. "Whatever walk of life someone comes from … to say 'Hey I'm having an issue here and I need help,' … to me, that's a great show of strength and a great show of character.

"It's not a weakness."

"This goes far beyond hockey. Hockey is irrelevant when it comes to doing the right thing with the people we have and I'm really proud of him.

'IT'S A GREAT SHOW OF STRENGTH'

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a long battle for Emile, but it sounds like he's won the battle with the bottle which is great news.

His offensive production - his bread and butter throughout his career - dipped and he didn't display the speed he was known for. He wasn't taking as many shifts as he once was and he was being surpassed by other prospects on the depth chart as a result.

Acknowledging the cause of his decline, Poirier made a call to Treliving this past January, asking for help.

The courage it took to come to that realization and make the decision to find support cannot be understated.

"It's a great show of strength," Treliving told CalgaryFlames.com. "Whatever walk of life someone comes from … to say 'Hey I'm having an issue here and I need help,' … to me, that's a great show of strength and a great show of character.

"It's not a weakness."

"This goes far beyond hockey. Hockey is irrelevant when it comes to doing the right thing with the people we have and I'm really proud of him.

'IT'S A GREAT SHOW OF STRENGTH'

I've always liked Poirier as a prospect. Happy to hear that he's getting healthy. Good on the Flames for supporting him and good on Emile for coming forward with this.

He's still young enough to become an impact player with the Lames. :hockeysmile: