• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Lead out of Ottawa

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So laughing at injuries is all good now?
He seems fine? If maybe a little upset at having the most team-favourable contract in the sport, but he's still Karlsson. It's not like I'm making jokes about Marc Savard's head here or anything.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems fine? If maybe a little upset at having the most team-favourable contract in the sport, but he's still Karlsson. It's not like I'm making jokes about Marc Savard's head here or anything.

I'm glad you wrote this. Now I can pretty much say with certainty that you don't watch any Ottawa games and I can just ignore any Ottawa related posts from you.

If you actually watch the games and still say Karlsson is "fine" then I don't know what to tell you.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Karlsson hasn't recovered emotionally from that scary alligator on the golf course incident over the summer but I haven't seen a Senators game yet this month so I can't be certain.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you wrote this. Now I can pretty much say with certainty that you don't watch any Ottawa games and I can just ignore any Ottawa related posts from you.

If you actually watch the games and still say Karlsson is "fine" then I don't know what to tell you.
Dude, I made a joke about his ankle not having any "Swedish". Is this necessary?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I made a joke about his ankle not having any "Swedish". Is this necessary?

Joking about an injury is just a douchebag move, IMO. You don't think so. Agree to disagree.

I'll be sure to LOL when Auston Matthews needs back surgery.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night seemed like one of those "turning point games". Game Sunday against the first star of the night fans in Winnipeg should be fun.

Saw Karlsson was playing with Oduya. Got caught the fuck out on a 2-on-1 with Tavares and Lee as a result. Also had his stick break on a point shot which led to a breakaway and goal. No points in the comeback, but otherwise, he looked good when on the ice with Hoffman Stone and Duchene to compensate for having to play with Oduya. If he's in any pain, it wasn't showing last night.

Phaneuf looks like shit again, and I just took a look at his CF% and holy shit lol.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night seemed like one of those "turning point games". Game Sunday against the first star of the night fans in Winnipeg should be fun.

Saw Karlsson was playing with Oduya. Got caught the fuck out on a 2-on-1 with Tavares and Lee as a result. Also had his stick break on a point shot which led to a breakaway and goal. No points in the comeback, but otherwise, he looked good when on the ice with Hoffman Stone and Duchene to compensate for having to play with Oduya. If he's in any pain, it wasn't showing last night.

Phaneuf looks like shit again, and I just took a look at his CF% and holy shit lol.

Weird.

I thought Karlsson looked like garbage again last night. He just isn't skating like normal.

I also thought Phaneuf was just fine.

If that's the Karlsson we're gonna see moving forward I want no part of a max contract. I'm confident, however, that he'll get back to close to his former self sometime this season.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird.

I thought Karlsson looked like garbage again last night. He just isn't skating like normal.

I also thought Phaneuf was just fine.

If that's the Karlsson we're gonna see moving forward I want no part of a max contract. I'm confident, however, that he'll get back to close to his former self sometime this season.
He didn't look great, but he was on the ice for two goals that weren't really his fault. I think fine was an apt description.

Phaneuf and Chabot were the only two D on the ice for more attempts against than for.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pfft.. last 12 games, 0 goals, 1 assist, -16
who'd want that?

Interesting question. Given previous and current level of play plus current health, who would you rather invest in, Doughty or Karlsson?

/rhetorical question, wrong thread for such silliness

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once they move Karlsson, they will need a steady Veteran D man to fill his role. A leader. A guy who will come and work every day because he has to because his parents stole all his money.

How is Duchene working out up there?