• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Come on LeBron. Do it!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worried at all about the slow release because he isn't a shooter.

Ball is the guy who catches and shoots when open. He does not need the same quick release that a primary shooter would.

I don't think it would be that much of a problem, the kid is 6'6 his going to get that shot of against smaller PG. If he was 6'1- 6'3 Then it could be a problem.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would make much more sense than the Lakers if his goal (unless PG goes there as well) if this goal is to play in a few more NBA finals

Let Him Go Anywhere Except LA. We are doing a great job building for the future I do not want him, he Leaves teams with too much Collateral Damage.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather see him go back to Miami and finish his career there after the Bosh contract is gone and they can get three large contracts again. Lebron can't win with Philly and the Lakers are building a nice core without LeBron.

I think the reason people are saying Philly is cause he can win with Philly. Listening to ESPN radio and the attraction to Philly is Golden State has no answer for Embiid.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the reason people are saying Philly is cause he can win with Philly. Listening to ESPN radio and the attraction to Philly is Golden State has no answer for Embiid.
No he can't - I know some of you think that LeBron is the son of god or something, but like Cleveland Philly makes bad choices over and over - it takes better than that and it's going to take much better than that to beat the Warriors, but it's his choice - If he likes that I am happy

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he can't - I know some of you think that LeBron is the son of god or something, but like Cleveland Philly makes bad choices over and over - it takes better than that and it's going to take much better than that to beat the Warriors, but it's his choice - If he likes that I am happy

Well we can't say but talent wise Philly is tremendous. I think people think they have a shit ton of potential and a top 5 player in the league in Embiid if he can stay healthy.
Lebron is the son of god taking that Cleveland team with Deladova to the finals

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we can't say but talent wise Philly is tremendous. I think people think they have a shit ton of potential and a top 5 player in the league in Embiid if he can stay healthy.
Lebron is the son of god taking that Cleveland team with Deladova to the finals
The problem is Philly needs some quality veterans and Yes Lebron would be the one, but I think they need a lot more - but I expect they would reach the finals - I think LeBron is going to be looking carefully at who can win - and not just make it to the finals. Making it and losing is getting old

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is Philly needs some quality veterans and Yes Lebron would be the one, but I think they need a lot more - but I expect they would reach the finals - I think LeBron is going to be looking carefully at who can win - and not just make it to the finals. Making it and losing is getting old

True. Philly has ZERO shooters. For Lebron to consider it all 3 (Simmons, Fultz, Embiid) would have to play amazing, shock the league and be a top 4 seed. Not very likely

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. Philly has ZERO shooters. For Lebron to consider it all 3 (Simmons, Fultz, Embiid) would have to play amazing, shock the league and be a top 4 seed. Not very likely
I think the Lakers is a better prospect if Lonzo Ball turns out to be as good as expected. Extremely early since injuries could change things and I don't particularily want LeBron because now he is on the downside of his career and don't want to see the Lakers get stuck with him and 5 year contract if he bottoms out in the final year.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Lakers is a better prospect if Lonzo Ball turns out to be as good as expected. Extremely early since injuries could change things and I don't particularily want LeBron because now he is on the downside of his career and don't want to see the Lakers get stuck with him and 5 year contract if he bottoms out in the final year.

No. Embiid is a top 5 player in the league when healthy.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we have: Lebron, Westbrook, Harden, Durant.... and Embiid?!?

Let's just forget about Curry or Kawhi Leonard.

I should rephrase that. He isnt a top 5 player in the league... but will be first team all NBA because of the lack of competition at Center. But I think he will be a top 5 player in this league... SOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should rephrase that. He isnt a top 5 player in the league... but will be first team all NBA because of the lack of competition at Center. But I think he will be a top 5 player in this league... SOON

Possibly. Depends on his health. Won't make an All NBA team playing 30 games a year