• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

colts wavied trent richardson

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
god i believed in him

Huh? Were you the same guy that believed in Brandon Weeden, the 29 year old QB out of somewhere?

That was such a pathetically weak draft class... I was still blown away the Browns took Richardson though.

I am a generally known RB pessimist though. I'd be lying if I didn't say I thought Elliott would be a bust. I think they will all be busts, usually because the team drafting RBs early have terrible O-Lines. Elliott ran behind a freaking tank of an O-Line this year. I'm pretty sure my overweight fat ass could get 2 YPC.

We'll see how Elliott does next year but all signs point to yes. Meanwhile Gurley is lookin' like a scrub behind the pathetic Rams' line.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? Were you the same guy that believed in Brandon Weeden, the 29 year old QB out of somewhere?

That was such a pathetically weak draft class... I was still blown away the Browns took Richardson though.

I am a generally known RB pessimist though. I'd be lying if I didn't say I thought Elliott would be a bust. I think they will all be busts, usually because the team drafting RBs early have terrible O-Lines. Elliott ran behind a freaking tank of an O-Line this year. I'm pretty sure my overweight fat ass could get 2 YPC.

We'll see how Elliott does next year but all signs point to yes. Meanwhile Gurley is lookin' like a scrub behind the pathetic Rams' line.

I think Zeke is good even without a tremendous O line. The tremendous O line helped him lead the league in rushing in his rookie season but he still would have had a solid season IMO. Just look at the spin move he put on Clay Mathews in the playoffs. That was the most impressive but he was making tremendous plays throughout the season even when his O line failed

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do the same thing with RBs. I remember laughing at the guy who drafted AD in the first round of our FF draft back in 2007. I also didn't buy into Matt Forte after his rookie year and told my buddy that I believed his rookie year was a fluke and that I wouldn't be convinced he was legit unless he had a good 2nd year too.

Since 2008,...I have drafted AD or Forte 3 times(in separate seasons) in fantasy football. Those 3 seasons are the only seasons I have won my fantasy league.

giphy.gif

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing Richardson lasted that long in the NFL.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do the same thing with RBs. I remember laughing at the guy who drafted AD in the first round of our FF draft back in 2007. I also didn't buy into Matt Forte after his rookie year and told my buddy that I believed his rookie year was a fluke and that I wouldn't be convinced he was legit unless he had a good 2nd year too.

Since 2008,...I have drafted AD or Forte 3 times(in separate seasons) in fantasy football. Those 3 seasons are the only seasons I have won my fantasy league.

giphy.gif

FF is different, I'm running a FF pool with a bunch of moron NFL fans, not an NFL team... there's inherent insane value in every position other than RB in the NFL... FF is about one year, unless you have a keep it league, but RB goes so quick it's hardly a win win situation.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Zeke is good even without a tremendous O line. The tremendous O line helped him lead the league in rushing in his rookie season but he still would have had a solid season IMO. Just look at the spin move he put on Clay Mathews in the playoffs. That was the most impressive but he was making tremendous plays throughout the season even when his O line failed
he had bus sized holes to run through

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not only did Cleveland take him, Holmgren traded a 4th, 5th and a 7th to the Vikings to move up one spot to get him. The Vikings were never taking him even with the injury to Peterson, so somehow Cleveland got duped into thinking that someone else was jumping up to get him.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yes he did, and that helped him lead the league in rushing yards as a rookie. however, he still would have had a good season for a rookie with an average offensive line.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only did Cleveland take him, Holmgren traded a 4th, 5th and a 7th to the Vikings to move up one spot to get him. The Vikings were never taking him even with the injury to Peterson, so somehow Cleveland got duped into thinking that someone else was jumping up to get him.

VikingFan2k2, despite this useful information, you've killed numerous amounts of my brain cells, and re-reading your post kills thousands more. I'd appreciate if you stop posting the history of these health threatening absolute WTF trades that Cleveland did. Thank you.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent is a white guys name. Maybe he should take up lacrosse

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VikingFan2k2, despite this useful information, you've killed numerous amounts of my brain cells, and re-reading your post kills thousands more. I'd appreciate if you stop posting the history of these health threatening absolute WTF trades that Cleveland did. Thank you.

Hey! At least Mike was gone from Seattle by then right?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But if you look at his skill set it is made for success in this league. He can block and catch as well as fight for the extra yards. Not to mention he has track speed and amazing balance and cutting ability.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

No matter how many people want to make it about WRs, fantasy football is all about getting that stud RB that doesn't come off the field (or two if you can).

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter how many people want to make it about WRs, fantasy football is all about getting that stud RB that doesn't come off the field (or two if you can).
I had Bell and David Johnson last season and "should" had won the league but came in 2nd. Every time I have a team that makes it to the championship game, I have at least 1 stud RB. Never fails.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Bell and David Johnson last season and "should" had won the league but came in 2nd. Every time I have a team that makes it to the championship game, I have at least 1 stud RB. Never fails.

Won 3 out 4 last year, 4th league disappointment due to the horrible homeristic pick of Gurley over David Johnson. I'm convinced that if I picked Johnson instead of Gurley (a pick I regretted as I was making it; I hate picking players from my favorite teams, double disappointment when they fail) I would've challenged for that 'ship as well, as the rest of my team was rolling pretty well but missed the playoffs.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won 3 out 4 last year, 4th league disappointment due to the horrible homeristic pick of Gurley over David Johnson. I'm convinced that if I picked Johnson instead of Gurley (a pick I regretted as I was making it; I hate picking players from my favorite teams, double disappointment when they fail) I would've challenged for that 'ship as well, as the rest of my team was rolling pretty well but missed the playoffs.
Lots of people passed on Johnson for some reason. I picked 7th and couldn't believe he dropped that far. I don't mind having Pittsburgh players really but like you said, when your team and player both have a shit game...its double suckage for sure.

:scratch: "suckage" isn't a real word? That's horseshit.