• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts Host Meredith for Visit

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh...

Shit

This is disturbing to me because I can't imagine where it would have been overly difficult to outright hang onto Meredith. 9 really solid starts, but very under the radar and it was followed up with an ACL injury.

I get the feeling we'll match most anything, but he's a guy I really do not want to let get away.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh...

Shit

This is disturbing to me because I can't imagine where it would have been overly difficult to outright hang onto Meredith. 9 really solid starts, but very under the radar and it was followed up with an ACL injury.

I get the feeling we'll match most anything, but he's a guy I really do not want to let get away.
Just got to watch out for the GTD poison pill type contract like what the Bills gave Clay a few years back with the Dolphins. That has... gone epically bad especially when you start comparing his GTD money to say Gronk.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh...

Shit

Could've scared most everyone away had the Bears not been cheap and paid that 2nd round tender. Now you got to deal with this nonsense.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Meredith lefty Indy without a contract.
Visited with the Ravens today (Thu).
No news is good news. Right?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A big giant yawn. I couldn't care less if Meredith leaves or stays. He's going to go to the highest bidder. It's all about money with Meredith at this point in his career.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A big giant yawn. I couldn't care less if Meredith leaves or stays. He's going to go to the highest bidder. It's all about money with Meredith at this point in his career.

And you`re not.............I don`t blame any player for taking what they can get.

Ice_nine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You dont have to be a genius to see that if the team with the highest cap space let doesn't want you, then maybe he isn't that great.

Don't tell that to richig though. Even though he can't read, or think, he knows everything, and will let you know it. Very soon.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont have to be a genius to see that if the team with the highest cap space let doesn't want you, then maybe he isn't that great.

Don't tell that to richig though. Even though he can't read, or think, he knows everything, and will let you know it. Very soon.

Hey...

I can read. I just need help with the big boy words. Not all of us can have fancy triple digit IQ's like yourself, Ms. Ice.

I can read well enough to see that your use of the English language here leaves a lot to be desired.

The Bears tendered Meredith. Will likely match an offer, IMO.

Also, doesn't multiple teams with less cap space than the Bears hosting Meredith kill your little theory anyway?

I was going to wine and dine you in Chicago. My heart is broken.