• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colt cabana suing cm punk

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like straight edge doesn’t include being a solid human being

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There could be more to the story here but I'm like 98% sure that Punk is a giant asshole

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There could be more to the story here but I'm like 98% sure that Punk is a giant asshole
From what I read, cabana wouldn’t even have been apart of the lawsuit if he kept the podcast down. He put it back up at punks request and assurance that he would cover his legal fees

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I read, cabana wouldn’t even have been apart of the lawsuit if he kept the podcast down. He put it back up at punks request and assurance that he would cover his legal fees
That's what I read too. Hope Colt kept that tweet and anything else he got from Punk that was in writing.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess since wrestling and MMA are out, Professional Defendant seems like as good a job for CM Punk as anything!

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess since wrestling and MMA are out, Professional Defendant seems like as good a job for CM Punk as anything!
Only problem is he's gonna need a second job to fund that Pro Defendant job. How's drawing comic books working out???

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just scanned over it so I might have missed it but I didn't quite read it that way. Dr. Amman sent a letter threatening a suit if it wasn't taken down and Cabana asked Punk about it who responded that he will have his lawyers look into it as in they would see if they did anything wrong in the pod. It read like Cabana was fine to go along with leaving the pod up (as he should have been because legally, Dr. Amman had no case). But once they didn't comply with the requests, Dr. Amman went ahead and sued both men. It's then that Punk said he would take care of all legal fees under his representation. In retrospect, Cabana would have saved himself a lot of hardship and cash if he had just taking it down (it was already out there anyway) but the sense I got was he's wasn't reluctant about it at the time.

It's gonna be a tad tricky for Cabana though unless he has a written agreement somewhere. Plus, based on what's been shown, the implication seems to be Punk would cover the legal cost if it were all under his representation but something happened between them and that wasn't the case anymore, which could give Punk an out.