• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colossal screw up by BA. Nobody surprised.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMH...you and Coach. What a pair.
i wont dismiss sudfeld after one preseason . i hope he does improve immensely and i am looking forward to seeing him as well to see if he can be a starter in this league for this team

but remember suds can be as good as KC (which i hope he is ) but he wont be sexy enough and he will make the jets a contender because our FO was too stupid to pay up

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wont dismiss sudfeld after one preseason . i hope he does improve immensely and i am looking forward to seeing him as well to see if he can be a starter in this league for this team

but remember suds can be as good as KC (which i hope he is ) but he wont be sexy enough and he will make the jets a contender because our FO was too stupid to pay up

Don't get me wrong, I am hoping Suds is the next Brady. If he is, I hope we can figure out how to trade KC for a first round pick. I hope the best things happen for this team even if it goes against what I predict or believe.

I am not willing to put my hopes into a guy that has done ZERO to warrant it.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that. but others have said that KC would sign a fair deal here right now.
Well, we will never know, will we? Because a fair offer was never forthcoming. Whose fault was that?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean, WHY would KC counter with an offer to BA's insane-in-the-membrane offer? That would be bidding against himself.

The most prudent maneuver when faced with a ludicrous offer from management is to pass, and to wait and see what happens. There is literally no freakin' way KC should have signed that stupid, lowball, insulting, bullshit offer. He - correctly - didn't dignify it with a response.

The only catastrophe for KC is if he gets badly injured. Then he's out a LOT of money.

Chances are, behind a pretty good offensive line, with his relatively quick release, big targets, and improved running game, he WON'T be badly injured.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After listening to the Brose Allen statement yesterday, I am on the "Fire Brose Allen" train now. The guy is an idiot and obviously did not give Schaffer the latitude to offer KIRK a fair value deal.