• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colossal screw up by BA. Nobody surprised.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to even know where to begin. Personally, I think the very fact that BA thought his bullshit offer was going to be enough to sign Cousins long term is grounds for his immediate firing. Why the FUCK would KC trade five years of negotiating power for a measley 300K, you fucking imbecile?!?!

That offer is so bad, it's insulting to ME, and I was one of the ones who thought KC was acting selfishly.

Fuck that.

KC plays out the tag, signs with some other team for a reasonable offer, and leaves the Redskins with nobody to replace him and nothing to show. It's a forgone conclusion.

To Dean: KC didn't counter because the offer he got - BA's self proclaimed "Best Offer" was a joke.

Bruce Allen Must Go.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to even know where to begin. Personally, I think the very fact that BA thought his bullshit offer was going to be enough to sign Cousins long term is grounds for his immediate firing. Why the FUCK would KC trade five years of negotiating power for a measley 300K, you fucking imbecile?!?!

That offer is so bad, it's insulting to ME, and I was one of the ones who thought KC was acting selfishly.

Fuck that.

KC plays out the tag, signs with some other team for a reasonable offer, and leaves the Redskins with nobody to replace him and nothing to show. It's a forgone conclusion.

To Dean: KC didn't counter because the offer he got - BA's self proclaimed "Best Offer" was a joke.

Bruce Allen Must Go.
Welcome to the dark side, Chiller........

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck that.

Bruce Allen Must Go.
1snpp3.jpg

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the dark side.

OTOH, the likelihood of the the redskins having a legitimate contingency plan is zero. The list of available free agent stop-gap qb's is laughable, especially when you consider that less idiotic front offices will probably sign the "best" of these qb's before they hit free agency. The Redskins will not be winning the Super Bowl this year, but may be pretty good, and thus needing stability and consistency between this year and next. And you don't win any favors whatsoever by throwing your an under the bus 5 minutes after the deadline.

2018 NFL Free Agents Tracker

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont worry , sudfeld on buddy

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the BEST move to do now is, in my opinion, to trade him for anything above a 4th rounder now OR, to play out the year, and allow him to walk in free agency, increasing the likelihood that the redskins get a 3rd round pick out of the deal.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck that.

Bruce Allen Must Go.

I understand that. but others have said that KC would sign a fair deal here right now.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're confusing me with somebody else, Skinsdad. I never championed Sudfeld.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that. but others have said that KC would sign a fair deal here right now.

Seriously Dean: what the fuck is wrong with you?

That wasn't in the same zip code - forget about ballpark - of a fair deal.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And many of us said that Bruce would NEVER even make it an issue by offering him a fair deal.

Hey Dean... guess what.... I was right. :trash:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he wasnt offered one , those are the facts, and we will never know otherwise speculation aside

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the BEST move to do now is, in my opinion, to trade him for anything above a 4th rounder now OR, to play out the year, and allow him to walk in free agency, increasing the likelihood that the redskins get a 3rd round pick out of the deal.

You nailed chill. Those of us that have been labeled as Cousin's lovers have been asking forever .... "so what is the backup plan." That is the problem.

We had the 2nd round pick a couple of years ago which we paid a Kings ransom for. Do you believe they would handle it better this time?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously Dean: what the fuck is wrong with you?

That wasn't in the same zip code - forget about ballpark - of a fair deal.

What? You are missing the whole argument.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? You are missing the whole argument.
there is no argument . the fact is he wasnt offered a fair deal hence he didnt sign it . anything else is speculation or opinion on what he might or might not have done . i think he would have , you think he wouldnt but at the end of the day neither of us can prove our opinion or speculation .

the fact is he wasnt offered a fair deal period

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Redskins botched this up so badly, they may change Compensatory pick rules to console...give us a second while laughing.