• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CFB forum college fantasy football

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end? What about the beginning that’s it works in NFL keeper leagues..
So what you're asking to get the first 3 picks and then we start the draft? If that's the case I'll drop my guys also in order to get the early picks. I just don't see that working.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want if most of our guys graduated and we dont want to keep 3? @TheDayMan

Kind of out of luck. I’d keep 3 that are eligible anyway. If any of them have any worth you can try to trade for another draft pick after the cutoff this Sunday.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No extra picks, you’ll have to fill the spots with free agents after the draft.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13

You’ve got two good defenses and what should be a solid running back option. You’ll be alright. If you don’t want them them see if someone will trade for an extra pick.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought there were no trades this year

I’ll turn it on after the cut deadline tomorrow. Last year you could trade whenever. Doing it this way you can only trade players you keep.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check in and confirm you’re in for another year. Also, the draft is set for August 19 @5 pm pacific time, this can be changed, speak up if it doesn’t work for you.

Remember at some point to log in and go to the keepers admin page (in the team tab) and select up to 3 players you want to keep before August 5. I suggest doing it this way, it will drop all the players not checked for you after the cutoff date, and they’ll still be on your roster until then if you change your mind about who you want to keep. If you drop all but 3 players you’re stuck with your choice, adding is not allowed at this point.

@SteelersPride

@Olyduck

@Cowboyinexile

@Wild Turkey

@uncfan103

@Shanemansj13

@jwolt92

@ericd7633

@Judge Fudge

You guys want to open up pre draft trades? If yes, here’s how it will go.

You can trade players and picks AFTER the keeper deadline. That means those of us who have 5 guys worth keeping can’t trade one of them for a pick now, and still have 4 guys left to keep 3. Or trade two players and still have the 3 we want to keep. And if you give up two picks for one player, you will be out a pick in the draft, and have to pick up a FA after the draft to have a full roster.

Goddamnit! I ran out of edit time, disregard, I’m just gonna do double active + 1 at every spot. This will still keep an unmanned draft from filling up with too many QBs, and shouldn’t really make anyone notice a limit, so... it will be:

5 qb

5 rb

7 wr

3 te

3 k

3 dst

Here are the posts that talk about any changes and draft stuff. I suggest everyone read them, object now if you don’t like it.

Also, last reminder to select your keepers by tomorrow night.

@SteelersPride

@Olyduck

@Cowboyinexile

@Wild Turkey

@uncfan103

@Shanemansj13

@jwolt92

@ericd7633

@Judge Fudge

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@uncfan103 and @Shanemansj13

Don’t forget... select your keepers by tomorrow night.

Looks like you made cuts ahanemansj13, but you have 4.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. I think i got mine. @TheDayMan

If your just randomly chopping guys or i didn't do something ( which with my autism is likely). My keepers are

Shea Patterson
AJ Brown ( the ole miss wr)
Bryce Love.

Going to be in Youbou tomorrow for sunfest. Seeing A top Canadian country band, Midland and the headliner Eric Church

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. I think i got mine. @TheDayMan

If your just randomly chopping guys or i didn't do something ( which with my autism is likely). My keepers are

Shea Patterson
AJ Brown ( the ole miss wr)
Bryce Love.

Going to be in Youbou tomorrow for sunfest. Seeing A top Canadian country band, Midland and the headliner Eric Church

You had your keepers checked. As long as you didn’t uncheck them you’re good!

And I’m not not randomly doing anything. The system will roll over to the new draft year and and put any eligible players not checked (on the keeper admin screen) into the draft pool. If you did it right (you did) you have nothing to worry about. If you didn’t do it right but at least cut your roster down to 3 guys so it’s clear who you want to keep I’ll check them for you (already have everyone who did that taken care of), you also have nothing to worry about.

If you happened to cut some guys, but have more than 3, or didn’t do anything, I have no idea who you want to keep and you’re out of luck.

Wasn’t really talking to you here, again, you did it right. Just another reminder for anyone who might need one.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done. I only have 3 now. Didnt realize how many seniors I had

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well sir. I know of a Sophomore QB who did good as my 2nd QB as a Frosh last year that is available for drafting. Had to make a hard decision between him or Brown and Stud wrs don't come along every day.

That is a good start