• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College fantasy football 2017

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also not opposed to adding 2 more owners, with adding an extra conference.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prefer to keep this league with the traditional kind of set up, unless everyone else wants to try the large roster/no transaction setup. I'd be up for doing a second league to try it out though. It's just taken 3 years to kind of hit a stride with this one as far as rules and set up go, that'd be a pretty significant change, again, unless everyone wants to try it. The only thing I'm planning to change for next year (as of now) is adding 1 g5 conference (whichever is represented in the new years bowl), and using the bowl pickem for draft order.
im good with it as is with those additions

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prefer to keep this league with the traditional kind of set up, unless everyone else wants to try the large roster/no transaction setup. I'd be up for doing a second league to try it out though. It's just taken 3 years to kind of hit a stride with this one as far as rules and set up go, that'd be a pretty significant change, again, unless everyone wants to try it. The only thing I'm planning to change for next year (as of now) is adding 1 g5 conference (whichever is represented in the new years bowl), and using the bowl pickem for draft order.
i like it as is , if adding a conference id like to add a few teams

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

source.gif

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also not opposed to adding 2 more owners, with adding an extra conference.
I'm fine with whatever but would lean towards keeping the current number of owners. We definitely need another conference.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not be a big fan of draft super deep rosters. I feel like half of the strategy of fantasy football is making good waiver claims and that would take it away with deep rosters/no transactions

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I added a poll that should show up on your league home page so we can all vote on adding players to our player pool next year. Pretty straight forward, pick what you'd prefer, whichever gets the most votes is what we'll do, deadline to vote is the end of the month. The options are:

• Add G5 that is represented in the big 6 bowl from year to year--would not be able to keep these players as it will change from year to year.
  • pick a G5 conference to add permanently--would be able to use as keepers
  • Add the 5 G5 conference champions. Would only add 5 teams, also would change from year to year so no keepers with them.
  • Select a number of G5 teams from assorted conferences to add permanently (keepers allowed, would have 2nd vote to determine the number)
  • Do not add a conference.
If there's a tie or something we'll figure it out from there, do a vote off or something. I'd appreciate if everyone could log in and vote, I'd prefer to not make the call myself, it's a significant change to the structure of everything.

@SteelersPride @Wild Turkey @Judge Fudge @Cowboyinexile @uncfan103 @jwolt92 @Shanemansj13 @Olyduck @ericd7633

Last edited:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I added a poll that should show up on your league home page so we can all vote on adding players to our player pool next year. Pretty straight forward, pick what you'd prefer, whichever gets the most votes is what we'll do, deadline to vote is the end of the month. The options are:

• Add G5 that is represented in the big 6 bowl from year to year--would not be able to keep these players as it will change from year to year.
  • Add the 5 G5 conference champions. Would only add 5 teams, also would change from year to year so no keepers with them.
  • Select a number of G5 teams from assorted conferences to add permanently (keepers allowed, would have 2nd vote to determine the number)
If there's a tie or something we'll figure it out from there, do a vote off or something. I'd appreciate if everyone could log in and vote, I'd prefer to not make the call myself, it's a significant change to the structure of everything.

@SteelersPride @Wild Turkey @Judge Fudge @Cowboyinexile @uncfan103 @jwolt92 @Shanemansj13 @Olyduck @ericd7633

Note I added the highlighted option.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As usual I'm a odd man out

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with whatever but would lean towards keeping the current number of owners. We definitely need another conference.
see i think theres enough talent, i picked up michigans RB, pitts RB, and saw justice hill on waivers in the past 2 weeks

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see i think theres enough talent, i picked up michigans RB, pitts RB, and saw justice hill on waivers in the past 2 weeks

You gave me a heart attack. For a second I was thinking oh shit I misclicked an add/drop with Hill.

It must have been a different Hill though-JH never left my roster.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gave me a heart attack. For a second I was thinking oh shit I misclicked an add/drop with Hill.

It must have been a different Hill though-JH never left my roster.
Maybe, but there’s talent out there

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted not to add anything, but i wouldn’t mind if we just picked a conference and could use the same conference as keepers every year.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the idea of adding the conference that appears in a NYE6 bowl(would appear to be the AAC).

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have 9 votes in, and the last vote can't change anything, looks like add the new years bowl g5 conference it is.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether that was your choice or not, 7 votes are on an adding something option, with 2 for the don't add anything choice, so at least a strong majority looks to be okay with adding a conference.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the AAC is really all it can be right now. UCF and Memphis are the only ranked G5 teams. Is it 18 or 16 they have to finish?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping for some future MW runs, as it's the only G5 conference I pay any attention to.