• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College fantasy football 2017

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team is hot garbage so far this week.

Hope my opponent has about 7 extra points in the second half

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
losing your QB really hurts especially when your opponent has two qb's going against MAc schools and MWC

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and @uncfan103 are tied with two guys left. Both tight ends have a half to play. He has Colorado's defense and I have Washingtons kicker. We are both under 150 so it's like a cripple fight where we look at our bench and shake our head at bad decisions that would have iced this

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and @uncfan103 are tied with two guys left. Both tight ends have a half to play. He has Colorado's defense and I have Washingtons kicker. We are both under 150 so it's like a cripple fight where we look at our bench and shake our head at bad decisions that would have iced this
close game, i lost my qb and a RB during the games this week, had a high score, but wasnt beating manginas this week,

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
losing your QB really hurts especially when your opponent has two qb's going against MAc schools and MWC
Computer drafted me 20 QBs and they all suck.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year Wyoming is the pool of players we can pick.

I don't want to hear any fucking arguments.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck it open them up now.

I claim Trey woods.

Make that shit happen!

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt invited back this year, must be playing another buckeye? Probably @Shanemansj13

:slaphappy:
Looks like @Sgt Brutus and @TigersBleaux are all we're missing.

We're waiting for a couple guys to show up. If one or both don't, you're first in line.

@SteelersPride @Wild Turkey @Judge Fudge @Cowboyinexile @uncfan103 @jwolt92 @Sgt Brutus @Shanemansj13 @Olyduck @ericd7633 @TigersBleaux

Little update. As of right now we are still waiting for sgt Brutus and tigersbleaux to check in. Neither have logged in in a while, so I sent an email to both. Olyduck and ericd7633 joined, they are going to pick up 3 from the free agent pool before the draft. I think even if the two we're waiting on don't show up we should still go with 12 (so we can do two divisions), @SJ76 is interested, so if both don't show up we'll need one more.

It's probably not to early to start thinking about the draft, early to mid August seems like a good time, so if you guys want to throw out some times that would typically be good, we can do it that way.

Remember, we will only have P5, ND, and BYU in the player pool, so don't keep any mountain West players. I deleted those teams from the pool, but if they're already on your roster they won't disappear until you drop them.

Again we are keeping 3 players (new guys can add 3 before the draft), so make sure you drop the guys you aren't keeping by the draft. No rush for any of this, there's still time, but it would be nice for the new guys to have some options, so the decent thing to do would be to not wait for the day before the draft to do it.

We can do a random snake style draft order again this year, once we have everyone locked in I'll just hit the randomize button once. I think we've done this long enough to have our shit figured out though, I say let's plan on keeping the league how it is after this year, if we lose a guy or two every year we can just find someone to take over their team, and we can do the typical, shittiest team gets first pick for future drafts. Or if you guys don't like that, we can come up with something more fun than the randomize button. I'll adjust the draft so there's enough rounds to fill out every roster spot plus reserves minus 3.

I think that's all I got for now, I'll make sure all the appropriate boxes are checked for the draft so we don't end up with a debacle like last year, input for rules or anything mentioned above is always welcome.

And I sent @Sgt Brutus and @TigersBleaux an email to the address they use for fantrax, still nothing, so if they don't show up or respond by the end of the week i say we move on. If we're gonna stick with keepers we can just not expand, give their rosters to @Olyduck and @ericd7633 and be done with the whole thing, keep going with business as usual.