• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colin Cowturd is a Lunatic

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what you took out of his post?? If anything, he's sticking up for New England

"ha ha ha"

The OP has a bigger hard on for the pats than most pats fans. He can't stop talking about them. I'm taking his work as a "whole" and as for "sticking up for the pats I think the rest of the thread speaks for itself.

Ha ha ha to YOU!!

:kidding:

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OP has a bigger hard on for the pats than most pats fans. He can't stop talking about them. I'm taking his work as a "whole" and as for "sticking up for the pats I think the rest of the thread speaks for itself.

Ha ha ha to YOU!!

Me have a hard on for the Pats? Link? Meh, the Pats are yesterday's news. The Rams are a bigger issue now for Seahawk fans.

But I think, judging from your post above, you might have a hard on for me. Sorry I can't accommodate you. I'm spoken for.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me have a hard on for the Pats? Link? Meh, the Pats are yesterday's news. The Rams are a bigger issue now for Seahawk fans.

But I think, judging from your post above, you might have a hard on for me. Sorry I can't accommodate you. I'm spoken for.
Rams, Zona and Niners are all bigger news for the 12s at this point.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riveting retorts taking place here.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha ha ha to YOU!!

Lol ok

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams, Zona and Niners are all bigger news for the 12s at this point.
Probably not Arizona but the 49ers are an emerging force. Seahawks may be finishing third in the NFC West for a couple years.

Schneider got rid of all the coaches and some integral parts of the LOB. So, the only one left that he can put on the chopping block is Carroll. Probably (hopefully) his last season in Seattle. He was good for Wilson when Wilson first came in the league. But Wilson grew up/matured professionally and now Carroll is just in Wilson's way.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Visions of patriots dancing in your head.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably not Arizona but the 49ers are an emerging force. Seahawks may be finishing third in the NFC West for a couple years.

Schneider got rid of all the coaches and some integral parts of the LOB. So, the only one left that he can put on the chopping block is Carroll. Probably (hopefully) his last season in Seattle. He was good for Wilson when Wilson first came in the league. But Wilson grew up/matured professionally and now Carroll is just in Wilson's way.
I'd say AZ is back as well. David Johnson back and healthy gives them the edge as of today.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kristine Leahy remains the only reason to ever watch his show...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cool.

Seattle still no Oline and Baldwin.

A healthy DJ+LF+any QB ended with a losing record 2 years ago. Zero DJ+LF+whatever QB Cards .500. Seattle with RW+whatever running game and the worst o-line for two years is still better then the Cards of the past two years record wise and playoff appearance. I'll take RW and whoever else suits up on the offense over AZ.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy DJ+LF+any QB ended with a losing record 2 years ago. Zero DJ+LF+whatever QB Cards .500. Seattle with RW+whatever running game and the worst o-line for two years is still better then the Cards of the past two years record wise and playoff appearance. I'll take RW and whoever else suits up on the offense over AZ.
Seattle also had a pretty darn good D if you haven't forgotten?

As of today I'm picking Seattle to finish last in the NFCW. Just my opinion as of today. There's still the draft and other FA signings.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle also had a pretty darn good D if you haven't forgotten?

As of today I'm picking Seattle to finish last in the NFCW. Just my opinion as of today. There's still the draft and other FA signings.

I know Seattle had a good D and so did AZ. Maybe with the roster turnover Seattle could end up in last but with RW at the helm anything is possible. We'll see, I've been wrong before.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
There is trouble in paradise but I didn't see any of the moves done by the Pats as anything out of the ordinary and it would be mostly a non-story if the reports of BB and TB not getting along weren't out there.

With the moves they are making it appears BB is trying to inject some fresh young talent via the draft in a roster that's growing old and starting to stagnate.

But these moves indicate to me that BB does likely intend to outlast Brady and I think he does want to get that one ring without Brady to cap off his career.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solder was an above average LT and those don't grow on tree, but the Patriots wouldn't match the Giants offer.

Amendola has been great in the playoffs but is expendable.

Cooks was decent but a 1st rounder for him is a good trade

Lewis was great last year. I wish we could have kept him but it was his time to get paid. The Patriots do have other RBs that can do well this year to replace him