• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colin Cowturd is a Lunatic

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"five key offensive players were allowed to walk"

wtf? No more "key" than any other Belichik coached team. Danny is a big loss, and cooks maybe but Cooks didn't walk. they got value. how anyone can still question BIll is beyond me. But, Colin has a job to do and he's doing it.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS cowherds way off on this

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS cowherds way off on this

at least he is posing it as a question and not taking the tact some "reporters" do and claim to have sources telling them crap like this is true.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"five key offensive players were allowed to walk"

wtf? No more "key" than any other Belichik coached team. Danny is a big loss, and cooks maybe but Cooks didn't walk. they got value. how anyone can still question BIll is beyond me. But, Colin has a job to do and he's doing it.
Hi Fordman. How are things in Tejas?

Yeah, I agree with you on Belichick. I personally don't care for the guy's integrity but, at this point, you gotta be an amateur if you question his player personnel decisions. He would be remembered as the greatest NFL coach of all time even if he wasn't a chronic cheater.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I agree with you on Belichick. I personally don't care for the guy's integrity but, at this point, you gotta be an amateur if you question his player personnel decisions. He would be remembered as the greatest NFL coach of all time even if he wasn't a chronic cheater.

crazy as ever here. near freezing in the morning, 80 by noon...and a green layer of pollen-dust on everything.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crazy as ever here. near freezing in the morning, 80 by noon...and a green layer of pollen-dust on everything.
Rain forecasted here for the next week. If I couldn't troll here and over at Zig's House of Edibles and Tequila Girls, I'd prolly go stir crazy.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Cowherd declare that Kaepernick would be a Hall of Famer?

He makes a living making outrageous statements that have very little bearing in fact

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical asinine drama from Colen. Does anyone really think that any coach in the NFL would let players go to send a message to the QB or owner? Pretty dumb.

Solder: There was not a team out going to match what the Giants paid him.

Lewis: Injury history aside, there are two other RBs White and Burkhead that bring the same thing to the table. I suspect the Pats will draft a RB.

Amendola: Was expendable when the season ended. With Jules coming back and Mitchell, Danny for the most part a 3rd down WR was expendable.

The Pats drafted two Tackles last year so replacing a RT is really not a big deal. And yes they may take a T this draft.

Cooks: This move allowed the Pats to move up in round one and allowed the Pats 4 picks in the first two rounds. And now they need not worry about his contract demands next year.

Gotta love conspiracy theorists

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha

I love that the OP is still butt hurt over not running lynch.

Hahaha

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha

I love that the OP is still butt hurt over not running lynch.

Hahaha

Thats what you took out of his post?? If anything, he's sticking up for New England

"ha ha ha"

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what will Carroll be known for? Chronic cheater already taken.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what will Carroll be known for? Chronic cheater already taken.
Cut from the same mold. They place winning above integrity. Belichick's cheating is wiser with better results. He even cheats better than everyone else.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DZ4emLTXUAAds1H.jpg

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DUR!!! Good ol' Cowtard.

Solder = Received too much money (4 years, $62M cap hit, $10M this year) given he's an average tackle at best and has dealt with injuries 2016 prior. Giants admittedly panicked a bit with Pugh departing to Arizona. Think I gave it a B grade given the high demand for OT, but not worth it overall for the Pats who'd be down to $5M of room (BARELY enough for rookies with no flex) if they'd resigned for the same price.

Amendola = Just change your name to Injury Amendola. The fucker is on his way to 33... I highly doubt he'll locate the holy grail a la Indiana Jones in the next 5 months.

Lewis = The RB class is loaded, Lewis got $20M from the Titans (overpaid) and he's constantly injured outside of last season. Why re-sign that?

Cooks = You re-couped basically the same value as what you gave up for him while getting a talented player for 2017 (net neutral in draft value when the whole trade between NO/LA/NWE is considered) and Cooks is 1 year away from his contract expiration. Given his locker room issues (publicly complaining about getting the ball from 2 HOF QBs) he'll likely ask for quite a bit so might as well cash in now. I graded this trade high for the Pats/mid for the Rams before I even read this article. See my post on page 7:
Patriots trade WR Cooks to Rams for 23rd overall pick

Fleming = Eh... not sure I get this one. Fleming signed a 1 year deal for $2.5M and was solid... not sure of the full story here. Maybe a locker room issue? No idea. Probably the one 'conspiracy' I don't understand.

As usual, the Patriots make smart moves and some former coach who doesn't understand how contracts/FO works is confused and making blind statements because either he's a moron, or wants publicity/Facebook/Twitter attention. Probably the former (when it comes to financials/value).

Last edited:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solder was straight up overpaid. Never can get mad

Amendola is a ham and egger. He's not that good. He's in his 30's. Highly replaceable; uber replaceable with Brady as the QB.

Cooks netted a 1st rounder for a guy who can't run intermediate routes and has 1 year left. Enough said.

Fleming? Seriously? This is a key player? Lulzies.

Lewis: Very good, big loss for what the Pats do. RB's can be replaced but the bar has been set high in NE.

Worth a repost:

DZ4emLTXUAAds1H.jpg

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also this is exactly what the Cowherds and Skip Baylesses want. They say absurd things so people get outraged and spread it and get rich off it.