• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coach Grantham & Lakatos interviews

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If UGA's DBs don't improve next year, Lakatos might be the sacrificial lamb.

I like his track record and attitude, I think he pulls it together and stays with UGA for a while.

Bowlby

The DON
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If UGA's DBs don't improve next year, Lakatos might be the sacrificial lamb.

I like his track record and attitude, I think he pulls it together and stays with UGA for a while.

one of the first thing my uncle said when he got down there "i cant believe half of these kids are on scholarship"

so some better recruiting should help....

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of the first thing my uncle said when he got down there "i cant believe half of these kids are on scholarship"

so some better recruiting should help....

Really? That's suprising, because over the last ten years UGA has had a top 10 recruiting class atleast 7 or 8 times, and the majority of the heat Richt catches is because he hasn't won a NC with "all the talent they got" or that they are not "developing the talent".

Of course, he may be talking about the defensive backfield, which has been less than impressive for 3 or 4 years now.

Bowlby

The DON
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was surprised too, but the way you guys played this year maybe he was right...

Last edited by a moderator:

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may not deserve their scholarship, but at one time they earned it. Every recruiter in the nation can't be wrong.