• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cleveland Cavs @ Golden State Warriors 8 PM EST/TNT

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, I loved Draymond mocking Lebron's flop. I hope more guys start doing that. Then maybe Lebron will be shamed into knocking that shit off.

Last edited:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, I loved Draymond mocking Lebron's flop. I hope more guys start doing that. Then maybe Lebron will shamed into knocking that shit off.
I loved the attitude from the entire team last night- they weren't backing down & going at the Cavs. That aggressiveness has been missing in general. That is Dray's mentality all the time- somehow he got the rest of the guys on board last night. :nod:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best comment was LBJ saying "I'm alright. I'm a football player". I'm guessing he meant futbol player? That type of flopping is only ok in soccer

*and basketball

You're right though, when I heard the "I'm a football player" bit, I nearly laughed my middle nut clear off.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazes me that a basketball player who is 6"8 265 relies on flopping. Why not put your head down and knock the fuck out of Green? "I didn't see it coming".. The fans would probably respect LeBron more if he stood up to these guys and get physical himself....unless, he is really a pussy

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He doesn't flop, it isn't a rivalry....

#lyingdouchebag

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STILL ain't gone to a doctor for that, huh...?:heh:

Could you imagine a NFL player of his size react like James did last night?

Just STFU already and say you flopped.
I haven't seen or heard ONE person say that they thought it wasn't a flop.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved the attitude from the entire team last night- they weren't backing down & going at the Cavs. That aggressiveness has been missing in general. That is Dray's mentality all the time- somehow he got the rest of the guys on board last night. :nod:

They're gonna need to stay on board if they want revenge for losing last year.

Reactions: LAD

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He doesn't flop, it isn't a rivalry....

#lyingdouchebag

The truest thing he said was that he doesn't know how to flop. It's obvious that he doesn't know how to flop, that's why he should quit fucking doing it. He's an embarrassment as a flopper.

Accomplished floppers like Vlade and D-Fish must just about puke every time they see him do it.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truest thing he said was that he doesn't know how to flop. It's obvious that he doesn't know how to flop, that's why he should quit fucking doing it. He's an embarrassment as a flopper.

Accomplished floppers like Vlade and D-Fish must just about puke every time they see him do it.

He sure does know how to flop. He had the GOAT flopper in Anderson vareajao teach him the ropes

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Of course, it's easier to do when you're up 25," Lue said, exaggerating the Warriors' lead at the time of Green's flagrant foul 1.

Lue then took a mild shot at Green and the Warriors, noting how their behavior on Monday was far different than it was in their 109-108 Christmas Day loss to the Cavs, which was their fourth straight loss to Cleveland at the time.

"When you're down and you're complaining about every call when you're down -- when we played earlier this season -- it's different,"

This statement by Lue is so stupid. When were they down in the first meeting? The Cavs had 10-8 lead and never had the lead until Kyrie's game winner. When exactly were the Dubs down in that 1st game that led to them complaining about every call because they were losing?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Of course, it's easier to do when you're up 25," Lue said, exaggerating the Warriors' lead at the time of Green's flagrant foul 1.

Lue then took a mild shot at Green and the Warriors, noting how their behavior on Monday was far different than it was in their 109-108 Christmas Day loss to the Cavs, which was their fourth straight loss to Cleveland at the time.

"When you're down and you're complaining about every call when you're down -- when we played earlier this season -- it's different,"

This statement by Lue is so stupid. When were they down in the first meeting? The Cavs had 10-8 lead and never had the lead until Kyrie's game winner. When exactly were the Dubs down in that 1st game that led to them complaining about every call because they were losing?

Agreed

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, that's not a good sign. If your opponent shoots less than 40% in two games, you should be 2-0 in those games.
So then we're in agreement that a lot of things that should've happened, didn't?? :D