• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cleveland Browns Ongoing Thread

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vs the Colts, Weeden was staring down his receivers again. I had hoped he was over that. He looked a lot like last season's Weeden. Passer rating 59...

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet win Brownies :suds:

& what a great surprise Hoyer is !!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

buckeyebill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like same old Browns.Very poor game Running-Passing- Penalties just like last year we led the league. No protection for Weedy. Trent did not impress. No positives to build on. FUCK

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a piss poor game, period

All the hype, the Turner offense... Bah...

eburg5000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too many mistakes, really cost them. Cousins had two costly penalties The receivers couldn't catch a cold. The defense just got wore down by the offense not being able to move the ball. Same old Browns. Maybe they should fire the coach for the for the 15th time in 14 years. ( I actually lost count of the coaching changes )

buckeyebill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CAPT= All the hype, the Turner offense... Bah...:gaah:

Ya Capt. where was it? Looked like last yr. to me. Little dropping passes, Trent not doing much ,penalties up the ass, defense playing great but gets worn out playing majority of the game. One plus Bess can catch the ball, & Cameron. Other than that , the jury's still out on this season. Still praying.

Last edited by a moderator:

buckeyebill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: The Browns win and didn't look bad. I think we may have a new QB. Scored pt.s and won the game on a great pass and catch. Cinnci. game will tell us where we are at?

GO BROWNS:suds: :suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get your hopes up. And they will most likely still draft a QB--Bridgewater/Boyd/Manziel

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: The Browns win and didn't look bad. I think we may have a new QB. Scored pt.s and won the game on a great pass and catch. Cinnci. game will tell us where we are at?

GO BROWNS:suds: :suds:

Im really liking what I see from Brian Hoyer. Plus hes a local guy (Lakewood born, St. Ignatius) which is pretty cool

Don't get your hopes up. And they will most likely still draft a QB--Bridgewater/Boyd/Manziel

Very well might - but I think Hoyers our ticket this season

buckeyebill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big test this weekend to see where we are. The Bungles will be a tough win if browns pull it off, with Hoyer I feel we have a chance:suds: Go Browns

buckeyebill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VIKE WIN NO FLUKE

Big test this weekend to see where we are. The Bungles will be a tough win if browns pull it off, with Hoyer I feel we have a chance:suds: Go Browns
You have to start thinking , we have a chance in this division:nod: keep it up Browns we are starting to believe again:yahoo:

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just picked up Hoyer for a bye week fill-in, but am thinking if he keeps it up, might play him more instead of RG3, at least until RG3 dislodges his cranium from his rectum.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just picked up Hoyer for a bye week fill-in, but am thinking if he keeps it up, might play him more instead of RG3, at least until RG3 dislodges his cranium from his rectum.

I picked him up in 3 leagues. & guess what? He got run over by a linebacker on the 2nd drive. Right knee. Might be torn ligaments. MRI tomorrow

Good game Brownies but damn...the D/ST won it. Weeden as usual overthrew his targets by a mile. We are screwed if Hoyer dont come back soon

buckeyebill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked him up in 3 leagues. & guess what? He got run over by a linebacker on the 2nd drive. Right knee. Might be torn ligaments. MRI tomorrow

Good game Brownies but damn...the D/ST won it. Weeden as usual overthrew his targets by a mile. We are screwed if Hoyer dont come back soon

:gaah:Hoyer won't be back anytime soon. Torn ligament confirmed. Fuck we are cursed its for real. I do not feel we can win with Weedy, I hope I am wrong but the jurys is still out. I do not know much about Campbell , but I would like to give him a shot. :LWeedy looks confused, dose not look in control,not quick at decision making and so slow to get rid of the ball. The Football gods did it to us again. :suds:Time to start crying In our beers

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah:Hoyer won't be back anytime soon. Torn ligament confirmed. Fuck we are cursed its for real. I do not feel we can win with Weedy, I hope I am wrong but the jurys is still out. I do not know much about Campbell , but I would like to give him a shot. :LWeedy looks confused, dose not look in control,not quick at decision making and so slow to get rid of the ball. The Football gods did it to us again. :suds:Time to start crying In our beers

I KNOW we cant get anywhere with Weeden. What scares the piss outta me is I heard rumors that both Thigpen & Freeman are on there way here to try out... Goes to show the orgs got no faith in Weeden at all. Hoyer was our man - but he got mowed down by a rookie LB. Cant think of much worse luck after such a promising start