• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching this game is anyone worried about facing the Mavens?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember saying before the season started Ravens should go with Huntley, and I still think they should. There’s gonna be a ton of pressure on them to pay “Blee dat” and if they do ravens are done

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember saying before the season started Ravens should go with Huntley, and I still think they should. There’s gonna be a ton of pressure on them to pay “Blee dat” and if they do ravens are done
The Ravens have been the luckiest team in the league this year. Lamar will get a huge payday but they will regret it, imo.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching this game, and I know it's a division game and they're very often ugly games, I have no idea how the Ravens are right now the #1 seed in the AFC. How??? I can't wrap my mind around that.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching this game, and I know it's a division game and they're very often ugly games, I have no idea how the Ravens are right now the #1 seed in the AFC. How??? I can't wrap my mind around that.
Lot of luck from the football gods and Tucker

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't call it luck if it keeps happening lol. But I am shocked at where they are given how many injuries this team has this year.

They just decide to only want to play better in the 2nd half

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens have been the luckiest team in the league this year. Lamar will get a huge payday but they will regret it, imo.

That is so ridiculous.

The Ravens were the 1st and 7th leading scoring teams in the league the last 2 years. They are currently 15th.

.....and Jackson is doing that with one of the least polished and least talented skill position groupings in the league. They literally dont have a RB on the roster this year that would make 90% of NFL rosters. And their WR's are not good (yet at least). Andrews is the only skill position player that is above average.

And the OL is NOT good either. Even with their stud LT healthy (which he isn't and hasn't been basically for 2 years now), the unit isn't any better than average. Without him they are downright poor.

And yet they are scoring points. Only because of Jackson and his abilities.

He might not look like Joe Montana the way he does it.....but there is absolutely no arguing with the fact that he is doing it and doing it EXTREMELY well.

Edit: listed the wrong scoring numbers.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is so ridiculous.

The Ravens were the 1st and 7th leading scoring teams in the league the last 2 years. They are currently 15th.

.....and Jackson is doing that with one of the least polished and least talented skill position groupings in the league. They literally dont have a RB on the roster this year that would make 90% of NFL rosters. And their WR's are not good (yet at least). Andrews is the only skill position player that is above average.

And the OL is NOT good either. Even with their stud LT healthy (which he isn't and hasn't been basically for 2 years now), the unit isn't any better than average. Without him they are downright poor.

And yet they are scoring points. Only because of Jackson and his abilities.

He might not look like Joe Montana the way he does it.....but there is absolutely no arguing with the fact that he is doing it and doing it EXTREMELY well.

Edit: listed the wrong scoring numbers.

One thing about the Ravens is they're going to play like the game is on the line from the first play to the last regardless of the situation. They are fundamentally sound and don't really care "how it looks", they just keep playing and believing they'll win the game.

They have had a couple years to address their outside skill players and declined to do it. What they really believe is they can beat the hell out of you with their run game on O so you have to play 8 in the box and then they can hit their average outside skill guys, so elite WRs aren't critical to their offense. I'll agree the Jackson hasn't been playing bad, his WRs aren't really polished guys and they can hang him out to dry, but there are times that he'll pull a big play out of what looks like a disaster, and that's what makes him great. Some people don't like the style, but in the end, who gives a damn if it's effective.