• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Classy Rafa! Take Notes Rojay!

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
19:10

Nick Kyrgios is dancing on Centre Court after knocking out the world No.1 and two-time former champion Rafael Nadal. The crowd are all on their feet to hail tennis' new star - and the Spaniard even joins in the applause for the teenager.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait what? Nadal lost? I thought he was going to give Rojah a beatdown tomorrow? What happened?

Rojah will be so disappointed that he will have to cruise into the Semis.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if anyone will cruise against that kid...ever. He only played 3 pro matches before entering Wimbledon!

But yeah, Rafa was and always is gracious. So was Maria. The great leaders of this sport are constant reminders why Serena needs to go away.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait what? Nadal lost? I thought he was going to give Rojah a beatdown tomorrow? What happened?

Rojah will be so disappointed that he will have to cruise into the Semis.

Wait, there is another round before the semis. Fed would have to beat Stan the Man before getting a crack at that one. That is not a given. To me this has been a great Wimby so far with the miserable duo out.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, there is another round before the semis. Fed would have to beat Stan the Man before getting a crack at that one. That is not a given. To me this has been a great Wimby so far with the miserable duo out.

That's going to be thee match IMO. Can't wait. Those two have played and practiced together forever and Fed wants this one more than ever.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stan, Stan he's our man; he can do it, for sure he can.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know. I actually picked Stan to win it from the begining, but I would not mind seeing Roger beat him if it causes grief to fanboys.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nadal on his plans

20:18"Congratulations to him. For me, beach (smiling). For me, I going to go to the beach in Mallorca."

Rafael Nadal on Nick Kyrgios

20:14"The sport is a mental part a lot of times. He has things, positive things, to be able to be a good player. But at the end, everything is a little bit easier when you are arriving. Everything is new. Nothing to lose. Everything is good. Everything is positive. You can do whatever and will be positive, and everybody see just the good things on you... We'll see if he's able to improve and to play at very high level for a long period of time. I wish him all the best."

19:58"I tried. I lost. That's the easiest way to explain it. It's not a drama"