• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Classy Mack Brown...

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
MACK THE KNIFE
Texas coach, Mack Brown, prior to last week's national championship game with the University of Alabama, explained his team's near loss to Nebraska in the Big 12 Championship game as being the result of an "off night." An off night? Are you freekin' kidding me? The Blackshirts dominated that game and Mack is lucky his quarterback didn't get permanently embedded in the "Dallas Palace" turf that night. It would have been classy of Brown (and accurate) to say, "We were lucky to beat a tough Nebraska team that night and are going to be in for another battle tonight with the University of Alabama."

Anyone who thinks Texas had a bad game, is an idiot. Nebraska made them look bad. The same thing goes for the Holiday Bowl.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's about respect. He doesn't respect anyone, neither does his team, that's why they play down to their opponents. He's Mr. Congeniality to the press, but you can tell behind closed doors he's totally different. With Nebraska they can win 500 games, but if they lose one, all credibility is lost. That's the stigma Bill Callahan has left on the program.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That comment by Mack Brown is just as dumb as the Texas fans that think if McCoy would have not gotten hurt in the BCS title game that Texas would have won.

Kisen427

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Mack Brown is a brown noser and will always have an excuse for anything. I would have a more respect for him if he would just get off his pedistal.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mack Brown is a brown noser and will always have an excuse for anything. I would have a more respect for him if he would just get off his pedistal.

He's just another "cock up their ass" arrogant Texan.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck I hope Muschump goes to Tennesse and mack brown shows his fucking ass this whole season. That son of a bitch is the most over rated mother fucker on the face of the planet. I dont give a shit I just want to beat texass and and have the all time record against those LUCKY sons of bitches.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but how do you really feel?

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who fuckin cares what Mac Brown thinks? As far as I'm concerned I kind of like the fact that he's totally underestimating Nebraska. If he goes into the Texas/Nebraska game next year in our house with that same attitude... We are going to roll all over them. Remember what happened when Pelini told the team that Arizona said we were overestimated (lying to them of course)? We provided the greatest shutout of this years bowl season.

When any of our oposing teams hear anything about Nebraska being "Back", they immediately go on the offensive to try to snuff our flame out. That's not going to work for them next year. It's only going to make things worse.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The thing is just about everyone just looked at our offense and thought they would roll on us last year and they didn't even consider the D. The O doesn't have to be putting up much if the D is playing like ours was. There wasn't a team we played that didn't take a major Pts. scored hit when they played us. Next year they will be trying to prove that last year was a fluke for our D.