• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Christian Lemay on campus...

1DawgnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Greetings Dawg fans and others. I joined this forum months ago but this is my first post here. I just wanted to say hello and......Go DAWGS! This young man obviously has priorities and his priorities appear to be all Dawg. Anyway, greetings and let's hope for a good one on Friday. I would love to see a dominating performance by the D. I think the offense will be there. Another day...another good day to be a Georgia Bulldog! Go Dawgs!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greetings Dawg fans and others. I joined this forum months ago but this is my first post here. I just wanted to say hello and......Go DAWGS! This young man obviously has priorities and his priorities appear to be all Dawg. Anyway, greetings and let's hope for a good one on Friday. I would love to see a dominating performance by the D. I think the offense will be there. Another day...another good day to be a Georgia Bulldog! Go Dawgs!

welcome sir! are you excited about our matchup to open the season next year?

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey 1DawgnVA, thanks for coming by. We hope to see more of you.

Lemay seems to have a very serious attitude towards football, very business like. Much like Murray. I'd imagine the way Murray has played that Lemay will be redshirting, hopefully we'll have a Greene/Shockley situation with the two of them.

1DawgnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
welcome sir! are you excited about our matchup to open the season next year?

Thanks for the welcome and I am definitely excited about the match up to open the season. I am hoping our Dawgs can improve, though, and play a solid game. I think we will definitely need one in that season opener vs. Boise State.

Congrats on your outstanding season in 2010!

1DawgnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey 1DawgnVA, thanks for coming by. We hope to see more of you.

Lemay seems to have a very serious attitude towards football, very business like. Much like Murray. I'd imagine the way Murray has played that Lemay will be redshirting, hopefully we'll have a Greene/Shockley situation with the two of them.

Thanks and I intend to spend some time here. I agree on the Greene/Shockley situation. The potential is certainly there.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo DawginVA I remembered seeing you post on Disney. I post here a lot but unfortunately am in NJ right now. The Regular sports forum here is pretty cool. You should check it out if you're bored at work or something. GO DAWGS!!