• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

chris walker

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should have been cleared by now. He is definitely eligible but it has somthing to do with only being able to tackle the issues on their docket in the order that they are put on there. I can understand that but something as simple as verifying credits shouldnt take this long...

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i read yesterday that he cleared academically a month ago and the hold up is due to something with his AAU team. Just didnt know if anyone heard inside info about how long that was going to take.

Y! SPORTS

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida still awaiting news of Walker eligibility - The Independent Florida Alligator: Men's Basketball

News story just broke. Not confirmed... and Billy and company are distancing themselves from this prediction but they also aren't denying it.

If he is cleared to play after the game Thursday, it will be huge for us. We need him to get in basketball rythym with the team to make a real impact come March. If he makes a big contribution earlier, beautiful.

I only hope we get Wisky in one of the early rounds of the tourney with our full roster so we can blow their doors off. Have a couple of Wisky fans I am friends with that keep talking trash because we lost not realizing we were missing a few key people.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a great handle and passing ability for a big man... coordination of a small forward.

[YOUTUBE]Nu-XrdqQYco[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator: