• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Thompson injury

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ouch...prayers

a1pv4pujg3mz3al7e35v.gif

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is there to discuss? i'm sure it hurt like hell. the end.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said yesterday they were putting an air cast on him. Does suck, he was having a great year and he seems like a great guy.

It shouldn't hurt the offense though because Gruden's system is so good we can get 5 guys from McDonald's, 5 from Burger King and RGIII and still put up 30 points a game. :thumb:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does hurt like hell. I know. I snapped both my tibia and fibula when younger. He may take at least a year to recover. No telling if he ever gets back to where he was. I doubt it.

This sucks for the team, also. He was a major weapon that defenses had to account for. Perine on 3rd downs? Not so much. He has a ways to go to be a great 3rd down back, which Thompson is.

So let me just make sure I have it right. No PB caliber TE. No PB caliber 3rd down back. The supposed (don't laugh too hard) #1 WR is out for the year. A banged up and patched together Oline who can't practice together before games. And we still are a top producing offense. Is it scheme? OF course to some extent. But if it were only scheme, every NFL offense would be running it. What else could it be? Hmmm....what's the one constant through the last few seasons where the Offensive is so effective?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does hurt like hell. I know. I snapped both my tibia and fibula when younger. He may take at least a year to recover. No telling if he ever gets back to where he was. I doubt it.

This sucks for the team, also. He was a major weapon that defenses had to account for. Perine on 3rd downs? Not so much. He has a ways to go to be a great 3rd down back, which Thompson is.

So let me just make sure I have it right. No PB caliber TE. No PB caliber 3rd down back. The supposed (don't laugh too hard) #1 WR is out for the year. A banged up and patched together Oline who can't practice together before games. And we still are a top producing offense. Is it scheme? OF course to some extent. But if it were only scheme, every NFL offense would be running it. What else could it be? Hmmm....what's the one constant through the last few seasons where the Offensive is so effective?

Yeah but some people aren't going to buy that and we all know that.

I have broke a few bones in my day and tore ligaments in my knee. I think more than once, I only had surgery one time. Never broke the lower leg My nephew did playing RB in college. He had to have a rod inserted. He was cleared to play the next year and was okay so lets hope the same for CT.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gruden

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wont see thompson back till playoffs next year he is worth keeping.. this is why people dont like taking rb in the first round

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys and your damn predictions next years playoffs ? how the hell do you know that ?