• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Anderson Tweets

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If what you say is true… then there is only one way to go.

I am ready to enjoy the ride…

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really???? I seem to remember some pretty good talk about the team that went to LSU and barely lost because a kid fumbled the ball, some good words spoken about the team that beat Auburn, the team that manhandled Oklahoma, the team that beat UNC to get the first four bowl winning QB ever, the team that beat #8 ranked sPitt to partially avenge 13-9, the team with a top ten defense. When WVU football is discussed on national TV now it is usually how the wheels fell off, the disarray, the once proud team that gets blown out every third game, why the offensive guru cant get his offense going, how horrible the play is.......come on, DC, things are bad, and getting worse by the week. This team is in shambles right now, something happened the middle of last season, and the team has not recovered. I am sick of hearing this no talent crap, a team with no talent does NOT go to Texas and win, a team with no talent does not pound Clemson, a team with no talent does not beat Oklahoma St. this team is having MAJOR moral issues, the players are not buying what is being coached, they lack confidence, chemistry, and leadership from the top.

We were never in the national conversation under stew...you know it I know it everyone knows it.....you see a team in shambles I see a young team growing....you want to give so much credit for stew being a great coach, yet when DH in his first season coaching in the same conf as stew had the same record he can't coach...your ignore the depth issues and blame bad coaching but never once complained about bad recruiting a couple of years ago when alot of us were before DH was ever thought about. you ignore the fact the big 12 is better than the BE and alot of these guys early playing time is coming against the top talent in the country.

The guy who made players produce that stew couldn't can coach and I think he will get these guys going...your guy made mistakes, my guy is making mistakes, but neither was going to destroy the program. Just like you can't explain a guy fumbling the game away, I can't explain a defense who forgets how to play pass defense for a quarter. Team is growing and will get better, if you really can't see any good in the last three years but one game then that is sad you missed a great 10-3 season. An exciting 7-6 season where we were 2 pts away from being 9-3 in the best conf in football. Choose to hate I prefer to stay positive about the team I support.

And if you think that win over Pitt did anything to help 13-9 your insane.:bullshit: