• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chip Kelly gets it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-0, with wins over Cleveland, Chicago, and a trap road game for Pittsburgh.

There's a lot I don't like about the way the situation in Philly shook out with Kelly. I think that Lurie made a lot of mistakes, from pushing Roseman to the side without firing him, to not giving Kelly enough time to prove that his system didn't work.

But in 2015, Kelly was given full control of the players that came and went, and the team was markedly worse in practically every measure. One season isn't a fair sample size, but it was enough for the owner to decide to pull the plug on it.

Hell, the Niners last year were much better at running the ball than the Eagles were in 2016, and they didn't spend the small fortune in money that Kelly did on the RBs he brought in.

That's my biggest gripe with it all. Howie decided to take the risk, then instead of giving Chip time to do his thing, he swept the rug right out from him. Howie acts like he had NOTHING to do w it. If you have the balls to do something radical, you gotta have the balls to commit to it. Sabah? Spurrier? Neither won 20 games first two years like Kelly did.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my biggest gripe with it all. Howie decided to take the risk, then instead of giving Chip time to do his thing, he swept the rug right out from him. Howie acts like he had NOTHING to do w it. If you have the balls to do something radical, you gotta have the balls to commit to it. Sabah? Spurrier? Neither won 20 games first two years like Kelly did.

Never was a Chip fan in any aspect and hammered him at every chance. However Trent is idiot if he thinks he has hired the right duo. These results will not differ much from Chip.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When revisiting OP's old threads, you find nothing but comedy gold.

Wonder whatever happened to that TrustmeIamRight dude?

He only posts on the CFB boards since Michigan is good.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When revisiting OP's old threads, you find nothing but comedy gold.

He only posts on the CFB boards since Michigan is good.
Michigan finished third in their own division, again.

Your opinion of good is different than mine.

But Brady Hoke clearly was a helluva recruiter. 14 guys at the combine, that's a shitload of talent, that Harbs didn't win with.

I don't think that's why MikeD doesn't post on this board either.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just mad your silly Harbaugh predictions didn't come true. So now the rest of us have to sit through another one of your grudge phases.

:bored2:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what?

I'll take the MikeD route with this Forum.

Peace

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:billb: