• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chiefs Sign N. Williams

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs signed Williams off of the PS today. To fill the spot on the PS the Steelers have signed DL Joe Kruger (brother of Paul). Played with Philly, San Diego & Green Bay.

Sucks to be us right now... All of our talent is being snatched up. Nick Williams was a solid & athletic Dlineman. Injuries held him out of his rookie season. Kind of confused as to why they signed Kruger over Arnfelt though. Good ol' Arnfelt is still a FA and would have easily fit right back in. I hope this Kruger kid has something that the Eagles, Chargers, and Packers didn't see...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs signed Williams off of the PS today. To fill the spot on the PS the Steelers have signed DL Joe Kruger (brother of Paul). Played with Philly, San Diego & Green Bay.

Sucks to be us right now... All of our talent is being snatched up. Nick Williams was a solid & athletic Dlineman. Injuries held him out of his rookie season. Kind of confused as to why they signed Kruger over Arnfelt though. Good ol' Arnfelt is still a FA and would have easily fit right back in. I hope this Kruger kid has something that the Eagles, Chargers, and Packers didn't see...

I was having a discussion about this yesterday to some fellow Steeler fans here in ATL...I'm more in line with your thinking...this kind of sucks...why are they keeping Landry on the 53 and exposing guys that could be players on this team in '15?

Keisel is not going to be on this squad next year, and Cam Thomas should be taking a back seat to Tuitt in '15. There are some that really think Hemer has more upside though.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as it sucked to have Mauro snatched off the PS, I was still comfortable with having Williams there. But yea, now that he is gone they are going to need to bring in a FA or draft a good prospect. Heyward, McLendon & Tuitt will be great, but depth is key. Thomas as the main backup is serviceable but not great. Ideally they need 4 DE's, 3 true & 1 position flexible. McCullers should play a bigger role next season... If he could beat out McLendon then they would be set. McLendon could rotate outside as well, like Thomas. But that's not very likely. Its more likely to see them taking a shot in the 3rd-5th round on a D-lineman in the '15 draft.