• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chiefs making moves

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hitchens is a stud

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hitchens is a stud
I love it for the Chiefs with how much they want to play nickel. It's pricey, but it's a great fit for what they want to do and they need to excellent at the 2nd level to get a good run D out of the nickel. That brings them back to that level outside of Dee Ford who might be replaced by Kpassagnon in not too long.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is those guys will have no no real impact on the team. To me its the Bills who are really positioning themselves for a run at the Patriots this year.
The Bills roster is pretty... ungood

That offense is a wasteland and the defense has major issues on the run side of things. Making the playoffs speaks well of McDermott

As for Hitchens not making an impact... Watch the Chiefs, and watch their ILB's not named Ragland, then tell me with a straight face that Hitchens doesn't make an impact.

Watkins I don't know but he's good when healthy.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills roster is pretty... ungood

That offense is a wasteland and the defense has major issues on the run side of things. Making the playoffs speaks well of McDermott

As for Hitchens not making an impact... Watch the Chiefs, and watch their ILB's not named Ragland, then tell me with a straight face that Hitchens doesn't make an impact.

Watkins I don't know but he's good when healthy.
We'll see but I expect more of the same from the Chiefs next year but with fewer wins. The Bills will pckage 12 and 21 and get the QB they need. And they've added the DT from Carolina whose name I won't even try to spell. They will be tough now that they've finally shit-canned Tyrod Taylor.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see but I expect more of the same from the Chiefs next year but with fewer wins. The Bills will pckage 12 and 21 and get the QB they need. And they've added the DT from Carolina whose name I won't even try to spell. They will be tough now that they've finally shit-canned Tyrod Taylor.
They have nobody to throw to man.... DeMarcus Robinson, a borderline top 100 WR would be their best WR last year by PFF grade. That's how bad they are. They are the 2016 Dolphins in the sense that they made a mostly meaningless playoff bid.

Mr Stubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$16 mill/year for Watkins? seems like way too much. not sure about that one.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$16 mill/year for Watkins? seems like way too much. not sure about that one.
Yep. He hasn't played at that kind of level in years. He was the 3rd WR on the Rams last year. KC is going to regret this, especially all the guaranteed cash.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs are still in the mix for Wilkerson it sounds like. They get him they probably cut Bailey who is a JAG at this point.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mahommes can play that offense will be filthy.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs with their cap space make me think of that first time I got a grown up job and got my first paycheck that was decent. Went out and bought a new bike and flat screen tv. Kind of forgot that I needed to save some of that back for all my bills and rent. Thankfully my parents gave me a bit of a loan but good lesson learned right off the bat. The Chiefs for the first time in years have a bit of wiggle room and boom money is already spent.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs with their cap space make me think of that first time I got a grown up job and got my first paycheck that was decent. Went out and bought a new bike and flat screen tv. Kind of forgot that I needed to save some of that back for all my bills and rent. Thankfully my parents gave me a bit of a loan but good lesson learned right off the bat. The Chiefs for the first time in years have a bit of wiggle room and boom money is already spent.
I think the analogy I would use is the guy trying to get his ex-gf back after she dumps him.

"No baby, its different this time. I know I lost in embarrassing fashion in the playoffs again and I know I got rid of that Peters guy you really liked but look at these new flowers I bought you and this shiny new Wide Receiver. I've changed, take me back fanbase, please"

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the analogy I would use is the guy trying to get his ex-gf back after she dumps him.

"No baby, its different this time. I know I lost in embarrassing fashion in the playoffs again and I know I got rid of that Peters guy you really liked but look at these new flowers I bought you and this shiny new Wide Receiver. I've changed, take me back fanbase, please"

I like that one. I live in Chiefs country so always fun to see these fans get all hyped up and then boom same old story. The eternal optimist I guess.

I am a pastor and had one Chiefs fan when he knew he only had a couple of weeks to live told me to contact the Chiefs and ask if some of the players could come and be pallbearers for his funeral so they could let him down one more time. The Chiefs didn't seem to happy about that phone call. They didn't laugh as hard as I did.