• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chicago didnt punt

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats twice this season. If Kiffen isnt fired on the way home tonight its really shitty.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Romo's fault

He cant tackle worth a shit

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May not be Romo fault, but Dick LeBeau couldn't get much more out of this group. Just like Ryan last year. It's on the players. If guys can't cover, can't get to the QB and can't stop the run, no DC in history willl succeed with them. I don't know why we always blame the coaches. It's like we do so to avoid saying our team just isn't that good. I hear the DC sucks, the play calling sucks, the Head Coach sucks, the strength and conditioning guy sucks, the refs are out to get us, our rivals are getting all the breaks...maybe it's just that the players we trotted out onto the field aren't that great.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
player evaluations remains the biggest problem in Dallas.

wonder how jerry will spin this

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whole organization sucks from top to bottom. What the hell are you jerry jones kool aid drinkers thinking and watching out there? Wow.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are these "jerry jones kool aid drinkers" you speak of????????

maybe, just maybe for SOME....this is about the Star and much bigger than Jerry Jones.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

maybe, just maybe for SOME....this is about the Star and much bigger than Jerry Jones.

I keep trying to figure that out also. I don't remember anyone standing up for Jerry on this board. It just seems to be the Mantra of a couple of guys (BJJ, Frye, anyone else?) that take any positive comments everstated about anyhting and call it being a Jerry kool aid drinker. I've seen it said over and over, but have yet to read a post that deserved the monker...

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Star, The tradition and what the Cowboys are REALLY all about has been severely tarnished since Jerry bought the team. We haven't been the real Dallas Cowboys for years. Us fans deserve better. I guess that's what you get with a republican owner. Jones has ruined the Cowboys like Bush ruined the Country and he economy.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Star, The tradition and what the Cowboys are REALLY all about has been severely tarnished since Jerry bought the team. We haven't been the real Dallas Cowboys for years. Us fans deserve better. I guess that's what you get with a republican owner. Jones has ruined the Cowboys like Bush ruined the Country and he economy.

Take that political crap somewhere else please. This is one of the few places I can hide from it.