• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chewbaccer's New Avi

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

From my perspective, an avi suggesting that he has a latent fantasy of watching the sunset on a beach well provisioned with alcohol and chewing tobacco, with a sweaty, shirtless black cowboy with Chipper Jones' head is much worse than a screenshot from a movie.

My avi actually didn't even bother me much. People would ask what's up with it and I'd tell them that I'm just really into violent butt sex in the woods.

Sorry Cutty Boy, nothing beats the deliverance avi

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what everyone in this thread really wants to know is: how often have Slinky and Chewy "gotten together?"

tumblr_inline_o246dchEtm1qdizr1_500.gif

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SlinkyRedfoot Today is November 7th, and I was given the avatar on October 4th.

I'm gonna go back to an avy of my choice now, but I look forward to the same bet next season.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, @Chewbaccer, it's been too long in the making, but I finally got it done.

No one seemed particularly interested in helping me, so I just made a meme myself, but I think you're gonna like it.

Since it's late and CFB season is upon us, I'll work around any avi bet schedule you want. You don't even have to wear it for 30 consecutive days, just as long as you wear it for a total of 30 days between now and opening day 2018. I trust you to keep track, buddy. Enjoy.

1ylvdd.jpg

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, @Chewbaccer, it's been too long in the making, but I finally got it done.

No one seemed particularly interested in helping me, so I just made a meme myself, but I think you're gonna like it.

Since it's late and CFB season is upon us, I'll work around any avi bet schedule you want. You don't even have to wear it for 30 consecutive days, just as long as you wear it for a total of 30 days between now and opening day 2018. I trust you to keep track, buddy. Enjoy.

1ylvdd.jpg

About God damn time, bech.

I doubt any Gamecock, War Tiger, Kentucky Wildcat or Yellowjacket fans would want an avy bet, so I'm probably good until we play Bama(if we get there), which would be after the month is up.