• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Charles Huff

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ICYMI, and it was hard not to.....Mark Allen fumbled in the game vs Indiana. As he walked back to the sideline RB coach Charles Huff grabbed him and pulled him.

Regardless of a mistake Allen made, or what he was saying while walking back to sideline this is not acceptable for the coach to do this. I get they are getting a free college education but they are not paid players.

I have to wonder what should be done about this, not a good look.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was bad.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet he gets suspended for the OSU game. It didn't look good on TV. However what did appear on TV in a positive light was how Franklin handled it. Of course we don't know what was said but from just what we saw, it appears Huff handled it poorly and Franklin shows why kids love him.

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will depend on whether the national sports media picks up on it ala what happened at Florida with that Taylor kid and the head coach, and that was only the coach screaming. I'm sure JF is hoping it gets pushed under the rug.

EDIT: Didn't hear it mentioned in post game presser, surprising.

Last edited:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will depend on whether the national sports media picks up on it ala what happened at Florida with that Taylor kid and the head coach, and that was only the coach screaming. I'm sure JF is hoping it gets pushed under the rug.

EDIT: Didn't hear it mentioned in post game presser, surprising.

Then everyone shhhhh

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was at game, didn't even see it and nobody around me mentioned it either. Apparently whatever he said or did wasn't that bad because he was back in not long after. As far as the coach grabbing him, I have no problem, this country has gotten so pussified. If you had seen practices with Joe, Woody, Bo, BEar, etc you'd see some stuff that would make your head spin