• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

chandler parsons for 3....

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what are your thoughts on the Tennessee game today? They are a scary team to me. Not a whole lot to lose, under the radar kind of team with a lot of talent. Should be a nail biter. I think we win, but it’s probably going to be close.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giving 9.5 seems like too much even at home to me. plus they last played wed and we last played thrus. hope we have to legs to go. should be close but wilbekin will hit some clutch shot late and we pull out the win by 6. hope they practiced their FTs too.....

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
went out to shovel snow and play with my daughter in the snow and when i came back in we were up 20. didnt expect that. 11 in a row, undefeated in conference and 26 game home win streak.... go Gators!

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
went out to shovel snow and play with my daughter in the snow and when i came back in we were up 20. didnt expect that. 11 in a row, undefeated in conference and 26 game home win streak.... go Gators!

Gators look like a Final Four team today. Need to keep that momentum, it’s a long season, can’t peak too soon.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need Chris Walker though... I am super excited to see him play and get into the rotation but the f'in NCAA is dicking around. This is getting absurd. Let the kid play or tell him he is ineligible.

Isn't our society based on "innocent until proven guilty".. let the kid play or show your hand. Having him miss half of conference play and then letting him suit up is a joke.

Hell, some people DID break the rules and the delay their suspensions until AFTER a bowl game... NCAA is a joke of an organization.