• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Centers don't get drafted early....ever"

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Story changing again

Tell me where I said Centers don’t go in the first round. They do all sometime. Fredricks, Pouncey, the kid from Cleveland a few years ago. I said outside of a handful the never go round one. You eliminate the handful i brought up and just focus on the never.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me where I said Centers don’t go in the first round. They do all sometime. Fredricks, Pouncey, the kid from Cleveland a few years ago. I said outside of a handful the never go round one. You eliminate the handful i brought up and just focus on the never.
Last time u did this I quoted all ur posts. Proved what u said and u still denied it I’m not argue anymore

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time u did this I quoted all ur posts. Proved what u said and u still denied it I’m not argue anymore

You did. You put my quote up that said “Centers never get drafted round one. Fredricks, the Cleveland kid and the Pounceys did”. Then you eliminate all my examples of Centers going round one and focus only on the never part. You can disagree on the value of Centers and that’s fine but don’t lie about what I said.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K
You did. You put my quote up that said “Centers never get drafted round one. Fredricks, the Cleveland kid and the Pounceys did”. Then you eliminate all my examples of Centers going round one and focus only on the never part. You can disagree on the value of Centers and that’s fine but don’t lie about what I said.
K

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has in other threads, but when we bring that up or quote them he calls bs

Interesting...

The quote he brought up in other threads is me saying, “Centers never go in the first round. In the last 5 years only 3 have been drafted in the first round”
They delete the part were i said 3 have gone in the last 5 years and only take the “Centers never go in the 1st round”

It would be exactly like me saying this... “Dallas never wins playoff games in the last 20 years. They’ve only won two in the last 20 years”. Then they reply, “You said Dallas never won a playoff game in the last 20 years but they’ve actually won 2 times”
Fucking impossible

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The quote he brought up in other threads is me saying, “Centers never go in the first round. In the last 5 years only 3 have been drafted in the first round”
They delete the part were i said 3 have gone in the last 5 years and only take the “Centers never go in the 1st round”

It would be exactly like me saying this... “Dallas never wins playoff games in the last 20 years. They’ve only won two in the last 20 years”. Then they reply, “You said Dallas never won a playoff game in the last 20 years but they’ve actually won 2 times”
Fucking impossible

Ok my mistake. I"m sorry.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok my mistake. I"m sorry.

Not your mistake brother... they’ll be back to call me a liar and then when I attach my quotes with links they’ll still call me a liar. There are people that come here to talk and argue football and then there are people like Handicappers and SteelersPride that come to start shit with everyone

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not your mistake brother... they’ll be back to call me a liar and then when I attach my quotes with links they’ll still call me a liar. There are people that come here to talk and argue football and then there are people like Handicappers and SteelersPride that come to start shit with everyone

I feel you. I got somebody jumping all over me about my posts too...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You’re a sissy fag AND a liar

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn how to curse like you have a little bass in your voice. “Sissy fag”... bwahahaha

That explains you 100%. You play the liberal fag victim card when you get called out on stupidity and you cry like a sissy when people don’t agree with your lies. Grow a pair and act like a man FFS

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That explains you 100%. You play the liberal fag victim card when you get called out on stupidity and you cry like a sissy when people don’t agree with your lies. Grow a pair and act like a man FFS

That may be true but learn to curse like a man... “Sissy fag” “You fucking mothers mother fucker”. Damn you sound like Opie Taylor