• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Celtics Vs Lakers Feb 22, 2015

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CelticsLogo_History.gif
Vs
lakers_logo_1991_alt.gif

@

Staples-Center-at-night.jpg

9:30PM ET/6:30PM PT - LOCAL COVERAGE TWC SN/LOCAL RADIO ESPN LA 710AM

PREVIEW:http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/preview?id=400579121

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers piss away a great opportunity to get more ping pong balls.

The refs sucked dick today. I hope they get fined for all those BS fouls. Worse officiated game I can remember in a long ass time.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Boston

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are people honestly bitching about beating the Celtics?!? :crazy:

I don't care how it effects our lottery position, this is the one team we HAVE to beat!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,216.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lin-sanity returned against the Celtics.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are people honestly bitching about beating the Celtics?!? :crazy:

I don't care how it effects our lottery position, this is the one team we HAVE to beat!

Seeing as this Lakers' team is littered with players that will not be on the roster in two years, who cares. If this team was semi competitive, fine, beat Boston. But right now (fan perspective) I just care about more ping pong balls. I think my desire to get a solid draft pick and protect our future greatly outweighs my desire to beat Boston in a throw away game that no one will ever remember or talk about. But they will talk about us missing the lottery if that happens.

And your point is the problem with a lot of Laker fans on this board or in general. You're focusing on an irrelevant rivalry between two rebuilding teams with awful rosters. I mean, is there one player on either roster remaining from game 7 a few years ago? I think my loyalty for team lies in the fact that this season is useless and they need to hit rock bottom to climb out of this in the next few years.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing as this Lakers' team is littered with players that will not be on the roster in two years, who cares. If this team was semi competitive, fine, beat Boston. But right now (fan perspective) I just care about more ping pong balls. I think my desire to get a solid draft pick and protect our future greatly outweighs my desire to beat Boston in a throw away game that no one will ever remember or talk about. But they will talk about us missing the lottery if that happens.

And your point is the problem with a lot of Laker fans on this board or in general. You're focusing on an irrelevant rivalry between two rebuilding teams with awful rosters. I mean, is there one player on either roster remaining from game 7 a few years ago? I think my loyalty for team lies in the fact that this season is useless and they need to hit rock bottom to climb out of this in the next few years.

This game will not significantly effect the Lakers ping pong balls. They currently have the 4th worst record in the league. They are 1.5 games away from the 2nd worst record (currently the Sixers), 2 games away from the 3rd worst record (currently held by Minny) and 4 or 5 games away from the 5th worst record (Orlando).

It's the Celtics and beating them is always a positive because, regardless of record, the rivalry still matters. The Lakers could go 2-80 this season and as long as the 2 wins were against the Celtics........it's all good.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game will not significantly effect the Lakers ping pong balls. They currently have the 4th worst record in the league. They are 1.5 games away from the 2nd worst record (currently the Sixers), 2 games away from the 3rd worst record (currently held by Minny) and 4 or 5 games away from the 5th worst record (Orlando).

It's the Celtics and beating them is always a positive because, regardless of record, the rivalry still matters. The Lakers could go 2-80 this season and as long as the 2 wins were against the Celtics........it's all good.

Bingo...!
SOMEBODY gets it...

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Somebody gets it." Hilarious.

Well, this is a reasonable post board.