• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Celtics Take The Eastern Conference Lead....

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston is building something special but I don't see them getting to the finals this year. The playoffs are a different animal than the regular season.

It will be interesting to see if they ride IT in the 4th like they have during the reg season. Then will other teams be able to exploit IT's defense when they have 4-7 games to work on it? And will other teams try to go big and make IT matchup with their scorers. (Toronto & Wash)

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see if they ride IT in the 4th like they have during the reg season. Then will other teams be able to exploit IT's defense when they have 4-7 games to work on it? And will other teams try to go big and make IT matchup with their scorers. (Toronto & Wash)

Washington could be a difficult matchup for Boston in the playoffs (Wall vs. IT). It will be interesting to watch.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they had traded for Butler or George ( superstars on LeBron's caliber ) before the deadline, it would've been alright saying they could be in the Finals in June.

I don't think Thomas will be enough to get past a LeBron driven team.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am curious to see what Boston does in the off season. Do they draft Ball, Fultz or Fox? I would think either Ball or Fox might be capable of playing not alongside IT, but if they take the long view, they might even trade IT. Just not sure what their plan is now.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am curious to see what Boston does in the off season. Do they draft Ball, Fultz or Fox? I would think either Ball or Fox might be capable of playing not alongside IT, but if they take the long view, they might even trade IT. Just not sure what their plan is now.

Most likely they just draft BPA. Ainge is still could unload the player and whoever they draft could still potentially be used as bait down the road. Fultz would probably be the best selection and could pair him with another player to make a blockbuster trade. Or they may even move IT, who's contract is super attractive right now for another star.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a short stay on top with the surging Bucks winning 13 of their last 17 games with many victories on the road like in Boston.

dribbble_deer_2_1x.png