• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBs

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the word on Kam? Really gonna need him and Earl back next Sunday.

Dont we have the Monday night game vs Altanta?

Anyways I comfortable with Griffen and Shead.

But i still can't stand Mr. 5 yard cushion

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For league minimum I guess I could go with it, but would they come in for the minimum knowing the spot the Hawks are in.

Well, the Hawks are up against the cap so much more than the league minimum is not very probable. It would have to be more for a shot at a ring, which might not inspire Revis or Shepard so much because they already have won before.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Maxwell is being brought in for a tryout. I don't know which systems some of the other available veterans played in, so there might not be much of a learning curve for some of those guys, but you know there won't be one with Maxwell because he played in this system for four years. I don't know if they'll bring him in to start or be Lane's backup or to fight it out with Lane over the next week to see who should start, but at least with him we'd know he won't be learning the system on the fly and won't have much trouble fitting in with the guys. It'll be interesting to see what the Hawks do here.

If they can't get a deal done with Maxwell, I'd honestly prefer it if they just grabbed someone off of the PS because of what I said before about the learning curve for any other veterans they could bring in. I think they're gonna want to hit the ground running with whomever they bring in and it'd be a lot easier to do that with Maxwell or a PS guy.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont we have the Monday night game vs Altanta?

Anyways I comfortable with Griffen and Shead.

But i still can't stand Mr. 5 yard cushion

Yeah we do. Brain fart.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Shead goes, he tore his ACL in January didn't he? That's usually a full year recovery. I wouldn't expect him back for at least another month. Probably need to sign Maxwell if possible.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Maxwell is being brought in for a tryout. I don't know which systems some of the other available veterans played in, so there might not be much of a learning curve for some of those guys, but you know there won't be one with Maxwell because he played in this system for four years. I don't know if they'll bring him in to start or be Lane's backup or to fight it out with Lane over the next week to see who should start, but at least with him we'd know he won't be learning the system on the fly and won't have much trouble fitting in with the guys. It'll be interesting to see what the Hawks do here.

If they can't get a deal done with Maxwell, I'd honestly prefer it if they just grabbed someone off of the PS because of what I said before about the learning curve for any other veterans they could bring in. I think they're gonna want to hit the ground running with whomever they bring in and it'd be a lot easier to do that with Maxwell or a PS guy.

Apparently he worked out for the Falcons and they weren't interested. Considering that Dan Quinn is familiar with Maxwell, I have to assume that if the Falcons didn't offer him a contract we might not either.

Even though Vontae Davis will undergo groin surgery that it is expected to sideline him six to eight weeks, a handful of teams, including two involved in the playoff chase, already have reached out and expressed interest in signing the former Indianapolis Colts cornerback with the hope he can contribute in the playoffs, a source told ESPN.

Could be of interest.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1217.gif

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Darrelle Revis still out there, and would he play for less $$ for a chance at a SB run?

He already has a ring from SB 49, when the patsies beat your hawks a few yrs back.
Plus I hear the Chiefs and Eagles are on his wish list over the handful of other teams that've been in contact with him...and apparently the Packers are also on his short list.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He already has a ring from SB 49, when the patsies beat your hawks a few yrs back.
Plus I hear the Chiefs and Eagles are on his wish list over the handful of other teams that've been in contact with him...and apparently the Packers are also on his short list.

I bet if Seattle signed Revis Doug Baldwin would take a shit in the end zone at the Clink to celebrate.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently he worked out for the Falcons and they weren't interested. Considering that Dan Quinn is familiar with Maxwell, I have to assume that if the Falcons didn't offer him a contract we might not either.

Even though Vontae Davis will undergo groin surgery that it is expected to sideline him six to eight weeks, a handful of teams, including two involved in the playoff chase, already have reached out and expressed interest in signing the former Indianapolis Colts cornerback with the hope he can contribute in the playoffs, a source told ESPN.

Could be of interest.

Looks like I was wrong on that one.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, let's see what he's got.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An LOB OG returns home, interesting. Speculation from Clayton is he won't play a lot on MNF but will work in more after that, but we'll see soon enough. Looking forward to seeing him back in our uniform however it works out. He was a fantastic CB2 here.