• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Sports Classic

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this UNC team can be really good. Monk just went off. That kid is NBA ready with shot. Once UNC gets their Defensive stopper back they will be fine.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are u talking about he is one of the best PGs in the country and it was his1st game back from injury. Kentucky was lucky monk went off. Very impressive
Well he made some terrible plays in crunch time. I'm not sure if it's due to Roy Williams' lack of preparation or what.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are u talking about he is one of the best PGs in the country and it was his1st game back from injury. Kentucky was lucky monk went off. Very impressive
Anyone who would say either PG sucks knows ZERO about basketball

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monk easy top 3 pick. Kid has a nice shot.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who would say either PG sucks knows ZERO about basketball
Dude Monk is not a PG. Never projects to be a PG. Fox is the PG and is a better player.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude Monk is not a PG. Never projects to be a PG. Fox is the PG and is a better player.
LMAO, I know Monk isn't a PG. You said ''that'' PG sucks. I didn't think anyone could be dumb enough to say Berry sucked after the game he played, which leaves Fox, who is even better than Berry. Leaves you pretty much clueless either way

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Who ever passes on Monk will regret it.
Some guys are making it out like there was no defense being played. Go back and watch the shots Monk made over and over with a hand right in his face. Nobody was stopping that kid last night

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're insane if you think Fox won't be top 3. Pro scouts don't go by HS rankings

Fox and Monk are such generic NBA lottery picks. Hybrid guards that can score like nuts, jump out of the gym, handle the rock, and play some point. Same with Smith from NC State. I won't put Fultz in that class.

They remind me of every Eric Gordon, Brandon Knight, and Brandon Jennings that ever entered the NBA.

I would go with Lonzo Ball. He can see the floor and really can make people better. He has a chance to make your team special.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this UNC team can be really good. Monk just went off. That kid is NBA ready with shot. Once UNC gets their Defensive stopper back they will be fine.

Kudos to Carolina for playing the IU and UK games on the road. It would have helped them if they got at least one of those games.

Personally, I thought they gave that game away. That's where your experience comes in. Up 2 and with the rock with under a minute left, playing against a bunch of kids in diapers.

This is a team that won 5 games last March. Should have pulled it out.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox and Monk are such generic NBA lottery picks. Hybrid guards that can score like nuts, jump out of the gym, handle the rock, and play some point. Same with Smith from NC State. I won't put Fultz in that class.

They remind me of every Eric Gordon, Brandon Knight, and Brandon Jennings that ever entered the NBA.

I would go with Lonzo Ball. He can see the floor and really can make people better. He has a chance to make your team special.
Exactly people are homers.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if this thought was posted previously, but Roy should have called a timeout after they got that offensive rebound. Call a TO, set up a play, and more importantly, remind your guys not to do anything stupid.