• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Message Board Refugees: A Regroup Thread

wvupride01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally made my way over from CBS. Good to see some of you over here. Hopefully more join. There was some great info posted over there.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU coming to Norman this year. Looking forward to the game. Last years was a nail bitter.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time I was in Norman--I tried to high jack the Boomer Sooner hopped up on Wild Turkey. that didnt work out to well lol Probably not this year MarkOU but I will tell ya, last years game was as good as it gets. Really exciting that is for sure. I dont see WV being that competitive in Norman this year.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time I was in Norman--I tried to high jack the Boomer Sooner hopped up on Wild Turkey. that didnt work out to well lol Probably not this year MarkOU but I will tell ya, last years game was as good as it gets. Really exciting that is for sure. I dont see WV being that competitive in Norman this year.

Wild game last season. I hope this years game will hold up.

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...I found it, and it only took this old guy about 45 minutes to sign up...

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome aboard Mr. Koons!! A great like the Nazi's site here and little more laid back unlike the Nazi's at SeeBeeeSSS...... Great atmosphere here and I hope we can pull some more WVU and Big 12 folk on over. I really like it here!

CoolBeans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(To the tune of Barry Manilow's "Look's Like We Made It")

Looks like I made it...... (LA.......AH)
From the CBS Board....to SportsHoopla....
And Now I Am here with my Mountaineer Friends!
Looks Like I Made it......!

In all seriousness, I've been on Mountaineer Board withdrawl. CBS has lost a lot of business cutting out those message boards. I guess the commie's in the board room fear the people in sports..... imagine that? In all seriousness, I hope this isn't a troll laden site. I have kids. But glad to hear from you all again.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(To the tune of Barry Manilow's "Look's Like We Made It")

Looks like I made it...... (LA.......AH)
From the CBS Board....to SportsHoopla....
And Now I Am here with my Mountaineer Friends!
Looks Like I Made it......!

In all seriousness, I've been on Mountaineer Board withdrawl. CBS has lost a lot of business cutting out those message boards. I guess the commie's in the board room fear the people in sports..... imagine that? In all seriousness, I hope this isn't a troll laden site. I have kids. But glad to hear from you all again.

You will find the trolling is way down here. way way down. I came from espn so I'd imagine the cbs trolling was just as bad.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CoolBeans--very good to see come over. We have to build the board up but people are slowly coming over. This is an excellent site as Mark mentioned--very little to any trolling. Glad to see ya and we can talk football and basketball well into the future. When CBS shut down the message boards, they completely stopped managing the trolls. Out of control over there now.

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a bit tougher getting here, but I like the format. I grew tired of the bashers for sure, but they come eventually where real Mountaineers enjoy chatting. I had it out with jbretz2 finally and got him banned from CBSsports. He will hunt me down, lol

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up guys?? Good to see everyone back together! I've REALLY missed all of your commentary, updates, and news from the CBS site. Looking forward to chatting with everyone again!

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any of you WVU guys are going to the game in Norman this year, let us know, we are getting a big pre game group together.

EERNSC

Wetzel County Proud
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally located this site. I tried the Scout BGN but never posted there. Just read some of the comments. Pretty inclusive bunch of members/posters there. If your not an old timer to that board they can be pretty brutal. Did not like the attitudes and personal bashing that goes on over there. I want to read informed posts and not adolesant rantings. Hope this site is better.

DBAR4WVU

Blue & Gold until I die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, DIEHARD for directing here from the site that shall not be mentioned (Can't Believe Sh*t they say or do). I am trying to get used to the site and the procedural differences after a decade on the former site. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of the forums and boards.

wvu_man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm liking MOST your team choices DBAR haha :agree:
I've been a Giants fan for 23 years and now (even though I can't stand Rex Ryan) I gotta at least pull a LITTLE bit for Geno and the Jets.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am here!! where are Lambert and BBW???

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it is good to see some of you guys over here. Lets keep the information flowing and more posters will follow. The more info we post, the more we can dissect and debate it. Thanks for coming because this is a great site and I am comfortably at home again. I look forward to chatting with all of my Mountaineer friends for the upcoming seasons.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lambert is posting on ScoutBGN. I think BBV is there too.