• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

cbs members

skibum2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the next big event, Jalopy? The Liege ended today. If I remember correctly, you live in SoCal and can probably cycle year round. Much unlike here. Fabian is probably one of the biggest/heaviest riders around isn't he? Yet he is so fast on the flats.

Sorry to the other Michigan fans to talk about cycling in the middle of your conversation.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the next big event, Jalopy? The Liege ended today. If I remember correctly, you live in SoCal and can probably cycle year round. Much unlike here. Fabian is probably one of the biggest/heaviest riders around isn't he? Yet he is so fast on the flats.

Sorry to the other Michigan fans to talk about cycling in the middle of your conversation.

I can talk cyclying.....Thor Hushvod is one heavy dude but a great sprinter. Mark Cavendish is redicoulsly fast at the finish line.....

Vandevelde the hometown guy is fun to watch also.....

Lauren Jalabert was never a threat to win the TDF but boy he would fight in the mountains for the polka dot jersey.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's April, Michigan football can wait.

Yeah, Fabian is a big dude with a huge engine. Nobody is going to beat him in a ITT. He wins the classics because of his ability to just slowly pulling away from those that try to hang on (Sagan). He can be outsprinted and outclimbed but his strengths are perfect for the one-day classics.

Yeah, SoCal riding is year-around if you can put up with the frequent Santa Ana's. We are buying a place up in the East Bay are of SF so I will probably spend much of the summer up there on the hills (Diablo). Sorry to hear about the Loveland Pass debacle.

skibum2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've had about 4 feet of snow in the past week here. That avalanche was right down the road from me. The good news is some of the ski resorts have re-opened. The bad news is people still go out of bounds and take on the back country like that. It's a good thing that one of the guys in that dug himself out, otherwise they wouldn't have been found for another month and possibly even longer.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ski, I can't say I haven't done some pretty dumb things but I always make sure I give my body the chance to bail my brain out of stupid mistakes. Doesn't look to be the case here.

Motokid107

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Muzzer, I was also a bit skeptical on the hire, but was sold immediately when he said he would have walked here from SoCal. It also helped with the coordinators hired into the fold also.

Just came over from CBS and it seems cool so far. Just wondering how long before the trolls arrive. Don't mind some friendly banter and there were some cool posters, but the idiots eventually drove them out as well.

Will keep coming back, but does anyone know of another MI message board to get more info? GO BLUE

Chief602

Resident Wookie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Muzzer, I was also a bit skeptical on the hire, but was sold immediately when he said he would have walked here from SoCal. It also helped with the coordinators hired into the fold also.

:agree:

new World order

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never posted on message boards before. Don't plan to. But..... I have followed the cbssports board for 6 years now a couple times a day. Mostly to read windy and others. Great insight. I love the reqruiting updates by the posters. Not living in Michigan makes it tough to get info.

BTW fell in love with Blue since Harbaugh played.

U-MMARAUDER

Imported from Detroit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still getting adjused to the site. Seems pretty simple to use, just a new set of wheels. Hopefully we'll be hearing from Windy with some thoughtful insight pretty soon. I'm very excited about this season. Most of the tough games are at home and this could definitely be the year to end the B1G title drought.

kowaluk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have been reading the cbs site for about 4 years now (dont post very often), its a great place to get info on michigan football, hopefully this can be just as good if not better.

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here just enjoying the intended hockey season now. Excited about next year.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never posted on message boards before. Don't plan to. But..... I have followed the cbssports board for 6 years now a couple times a day. Mostly to read windy and others. Great insight. I love the reqruiting updates by the posters. Not living in Michigan makes it tough to get info.

BTW fell in love with Blue since Harbaugh played.

cool story bro

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did all these fuckers just quit or is there an alternate message board universe

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might like the ads here though

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did all these fuckers just quit or is there an alternate message board universe
I think some of the names in this thread were ALT accounts and they're still posting on the College Football Forum. @TBBishop (a.k.a. TampaBayBishop from cbs) hasn't been on SportsHoopla in a couple of months. The College Football Forum is the best place to find UM fans.