• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Instinct

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, EXACTLY like Castle....

Way to be original CBS

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure the beginning is pretty much how Castle met Beckett

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same could be said for the show Deception.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same could be said for the show Deception.

no deception is a lot like "Leverage"

dont like the actor who plays the twins, he is annoying me... but i am liking the FUNness of the show...

as for Instinct, i thought it was terrible and won't give it another chance... and as to the CASTLE comparison, i wouldn't compare it to it at all... the only similarity is that the main character is an author, and looking for ideas for a future book... but that was not what castle was about... it was more of a will they won't they cat and mouse show...

this is with a GAY main character, and a female detective who seems absolutely lost at all times... not even sure how she got the job...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dont like the actor who plays the twins, he is annoying me... but i am liking the FUNness of the show...

as for Instinct, i thought it was terrible and won't give it another chance... and as to the CASTLE comparison, i wouldn't compare it to it at all... the only similarity is that the main character is an author, and looking for ideas for a future book... but that was not what castle was about... it was more of a will they won't they cat and mouse show...

this is with a GAY main character, and a female detective who seems absolutely lost at all times... not even sure how she got the job...

Yeah but I liked Leverage!

I would - A murder and that is how the character meet (writer and cop). Both didn't really have a partner (Kat and this chick). Both follow the other cop around... etc. But as you mentioned to me the only difference is he is gay... And Castle was a lot funnier!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but I liked Leverage!

I would - A murder and that is how the character meet (writer and cop). Both didn't really have a partner (Kat and this chick). Both follow the other cop around... etc. But as you mentioned to me the only difference is he is gay... And Castle was a lot funnier!

dont forget the beckett was hot, this one is cute... but a terrible actress...

and comparing Deception to Leverage was not a negative... i meant it as a compliment... the show is about the magic, the police drama is secondary... it will likely get canned... but it is fun...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont forget the beckett was hot, this one is cute... but a terrible actress...

and comparing Deception to Leverage was not a negative... i meant it as a compliment... the show is about the magic, the police drama is secondary... it will likely get canned... but it is fun...

OMG YES she is!!!!!!!!!!! And in real life she can speak like 4-5 languages! BOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAH! Yeah this one is cute and I have a feeling they will try to "sex" her up later on in the season (if it lasts that long).

Haven't seen Deception and perhaps I should before I say anything but I am not sure I want to see it.. My bad about the "negative" remarks...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG YES she is!!!!!!!!!!! And in real life she can speak like 4-5 languages! BOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAH! Yeah this one is cute and I have a feeling they will try to "sex" her up later on in the season (if it lasts that long).

Haven't seen Deception and perhaps I should before I say anything but I am not sure I want to see it.. My bad about the "negative" remarks...

if you like leverage then give this a shot...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you like leverage then give this a shot...

I do like Leverage! So perhaps I shall.. If I remember correctly it took me a while to get into Leverage

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll give Deceptions some more time. Like you said, it's got a "fun" factor.

I didn't like Instinct at all.