• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Fantasy Basketball leagues

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t realize you made this trade. You are an idiot lmao. You are single-handingly killing your team with bad GM moves.

Oladipo and AD for Bron and Justin Holiday???? Wtf

You do know Lebron is 5th and AD is 7th :laugh3:
Then you get J Holiday who averages 20 fpg and Oladipo is top 20 and gets 37 fpg.

Thank you, I can wrap up the division win early even with all my injuries

Maybe you don't know what it is, but it's called having a good thing going.

QbZwLT8.png

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Instead of worrying about me, maybe you should figure out a way to get that cripple Gallinari to play. Why do you even still have him on your team!? :laugh3:

You're about to get blown out bum :rofl:

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't even about to log into CBS because I have some people want to use my laptop, but I received an email notification from waiver moves and I want to see what's what and I mind as well look at my match-up.

You have Gallinari ( whose been injured for months ) starting over Caris LeVert... :laugh3:

Did you forget to set your line-up!? :laugh3: @Shanemansj13

Yeah you did. You have Gobert active too. Shit... You could've picked up Bismack Biyombo for the time being if you needed a center. You forgot to set your line-up and you're talking to me with some tough guy stuff. Lol. Can't make it up.

Drugs is a muthafucka I tell ya.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't even about to log into CBS because I have some people want to use my laptop, but I received an email notification from waiver moves and I want to see what's what and I mind as well look at my match-up.

You have Gallinari ( whose been injured for months ) starting over Caris LeVert... :laugh3:

Yeah you did. You have Gobert active too. Shit... You could've picked up Bismack Biyombo for the time being if you needed a center. You forgot to set your line-up and you're talking to me with some tough guy stuff. Lol. Can't make it up.

His timeline was moved back. What will be funny if I still beat you with a player not playing :laugh3: you better hope you scrape by with a win bc you are screwed the rest of the season bud

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have 3 players in my lineup that are injured bc they were supposed to come back this week and I’m still beating you LMAO. If Harden plays this week you are toast. I can play half my lineup against your garbage team :laugh3:

Lance got you 8. Why is he starting? Bc your team is garbage lol.
Nice trade for Elfrid Payton, he got you 14 lol
You have Joe Johnson starting too? Wow...I think at this point it is more about your GM/owner/coach. He needs to do his homework

Btw...I hope that trade is working out for you. AD has 67 AND Oladipo has 47 :L :L :LFAIL

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have 3 players in my lineup that are injured bc they were supposed to come back this week and I’m still beating you LMAO. If Harden plays this week you are toast. I can play half my lineup against your garbage team :laugh3:

Lance got you 8. Why is he starting? Bc your team is garbage lol.
Nice trade for Elfrid Payton, he got you 14 lol
You have Joe Johnson starting too? Wow...I think at this point it is more about your GM/owner/coach. He needs to do his homework

Btw...I hope that trade is working out for you. AD has 67 AND Oladipo has 47 :L :L :LFAIL

I didn't even mean to start Lance. Meant to drop him on Sunday. It doesn't really matter tho. And I think you mean James Johnson from the Heat.

Lmao at trash talking on a Wednesday btw.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even mean to start Lance. Meant to drop him on Sunday. It doesn't really matter tho. And I think you mean James Johnson from the Heat.

Can you guys just throw hands already?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can trash talk any day with your team. The trades you have made are laughable lol

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Rondae Hollis-Jefferson who been averaging at least 30 only scored 9? Lmao. Yup.

Fuck this. You won @Shanemansj13

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Rondae Hollis-Jefferson who been averaging at least 30 only scored 9? Lmao. Yup.

Fuck this. You won @Shanemansj13

This is like the lowest I have scored in a long time. No point in the excuses. Unfortunately, you probably won’t get revenge in the postseason lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not for nothing but @Shanemansj13 lineup doesn't look bad. Maybe he knew something that you didn't?

Gobert played tonight and Harden played as well. Only guy he forgot to remove was Gallo

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, WATCH out for me in league 1.

My team is finally healthy. We're kicking ass now. Put up the 2nd most points last week at 299. Currently at 346 and likely to put up the most points this week.

You fuckers better hope I get more injuries or else I'm winning this league.

Oh yeah I have Jabari Parker sitting on my bench who is set to return just before the AS break

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, WATCH out for me in league 1.

My team is finally healthy. We're kicking ass now. Put up the 2nd most points last week at 299. Currently at 346 and likely to put up the most points this week.

You fuckers better hope I get more injuries or else I'm winning this league.

Oh yeah I have Jabari Parker sitting on my bench who is set to return just before the AS break

Hopefully Parker can stay healthy. I feel bad for the guy

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i guess 13 was my lucky number.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71