• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CB Sidney Jones Update Thread

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I have read, his chances of a 100% recovery are very high, because he is young, highly motivated and receiving top-flight medical care, but there is risk here according to medical experts.

But don't kid yourself, this is a risk. It's a very serious injury, and some people never fully regain their motion after this type of injury.

Even if he makes a full recovery we would be foolish to rush him back this year. He should basically get a redshirt year and come back next season.

Exactly, he can learn to be a pro without having to step on the field. When he's ready he'll be really ready to play his first game.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, he can learn to be a pro without having to step on the field. When he's ready he'll be really ready to play his first game.

I love the redshirt idea! There is no need to rush him onto the field next year anyway. I mean....if he is TRULY 100% fine. 99.99% or less.....just let the other guys work and develop and lets look forward to a few shootouts :)

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the redshirt idea! There is no need to rush him onto the field next year anyway. I mean....if he is TRULY 100% fine. 99.99% or less.....just let the other guys work and develop and lets look forward to a few shootouts :)

When he runs back a pick six in the playoffs you will be glad he wasn't redshirted!