• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Case Keenum

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next "gunslinger" to ruin a Vikes season

Unbelievable

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least your stadium made it to the Super Bowl!!

27067866_2000380470211489_4741775707108587457_n.jpg

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for the Vikings, it just seems like they alway's have it tough in the NFC title games... They've played in some great games also that could a went either way ...

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't sell the bad effort by the rest of your team short, lol. When you lose by 31 points, that is a failure by the entire squad, not just the qb. They gave up midway through but the defense did not come to play either and the secondary had its worst game of the season. I know this won't make you feel too good given that you've been a dome team for a long time and will continue to be a long time, but the stats don't lie. You need homefield to go all the way.

Despite Cook coming back, I do think they will take a step back next year with a tougher schedule and Rodgers returning, the other teams in the division changing, etc. Might be a similar dropoff to what just happened to Dallas, and hopefully you guys can handle it just a bit better than those idiots did and still make the playoffs.

Even despite all that, your team kind of won me over this year and I said something similar going into the playoffs, before the New Orleans game. This is a team that lost its qb and rb and still overachieved all season, and you should be proud of that. The unfortunate thing is that this was probably as good a chance as they'll ever get, since the nfc was totally wide open, the packers were out of the picture, and you got a miracle in the second round to get to this game in the first place.

But I will certainly be more interested in the vikings going forward and I do hope you guys win a championship with this team, somehow. As a washington capitals fan I know the feeling (and the feeling that you'll never win one after all these failures), but keep your chin up. Every single team in the league other than Pittsburgh and New England would have been thrilled to do what they did.