• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cards- Phillies Game Thread.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammy's instructions got lost in translation. A green/red LED flashlight is needed.
How about a buzzer around his neck? One Buzz stay, two big lead, ETC.

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't been to a game since 2013.

It was clearly evident that it was going down hill fast and i didn't want to pay to see this kind of garbage.

I was planning to go to a few games this summer if they were close to .500 ball... yea, looks like it won't happen this year.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't been to a game since 2013.

It was clearly evident that it was going down hill fast and i didn't want to pay to see this kind of garbage.

I was planning to go to a few games this summer if they were close to .500 ball... yea, looks like it won't happen this year.

Baseball games are fun to attend as real fans know. You may not see a win every time but there are some new players you might want to see. Plus it's a time to eat and drink and bs with friends and family or some crazy people for a few hours. It just so happened that Nola's win was a perfect game to see at the park. Joseph and Galvis hit homers so I lucked out with this game. Also an opportunity to boo Herrera's retarded action on the base paths. Screw it, buy a freakin ticket!

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball games are fun to attend as real fans know. You may not see a win every time but there are some new players you might want to see. Plus it's a time to eat and drink and bs with friends and family or some crazy people for a few hours. It just so happened that Nola's win was a perfect game to see at the park. Joseph and Galvis hit homers so I lucked out with this game. Also an opportunity to boo Herrera's retarded action on the base paths. Screw it, buy a freakin ticket!
The Phillies need to hire you for promotions!

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sadly the wife has little interest in going to a baseball game. I also have been boycotting the horrible product on the field.

The Nola game was a bright moment in a very dark season so far.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly the wife has little interest in going to a baseball game. I also have been boycotting the horrible product on the field.

The Nola game was a bright moment in a very dark season so far.

My in-laws hate baseball and will not attend even if I provide the tickets.

The Phils are rebuilding and it will take more time than we're willing to be patient for. It can be a drag, of course, especially when regulars stink it up and hopefuls come up and fall flat at the same time. I always think, the next guys will do better. I try to select certain games to see certain players either on the Phillies or even on the other team, like if Judge and the Yankees came to town.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You too, you bum! Buy a plane ticket and support your team. One of these days.........they'll be good. Yeah, I'd be good in marketing, like free pizza and beer at the gate for the first 10,000 fans.
You will not be all that good by calling fans a bum! Free Pizza and beer to the 1st 10,000 paying customers
on a Monday night game may help. (Season ticket owners not included.) But you could give free advice
to all on any given game!