• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cardinals eyeing a trade for Alex Smith

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't you like to have been in the playoffs.
Sure, but to put up 13 points at home in the first playoff game in I don’t know how many years might make me think it wasn’t worth it. Especially when the Rams were one of the top offenses all year.

Makes you wonder if they have what it takes to play on the big stage.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but to put up 13 points at home in the first playoff game in I don’t know how many years might make me think it wasn’t worth it. Especially when the Rams were one of the top offenses all year.

Makes you wonder if they have what it takes to play on the big stage.

Yeah, it probably would of better on the road, Rams had the best road record in the NFL. I'm not worried about it though, the Rams will get use to playing in the postseason again.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it probably would of better on the road, Rams had the best road record in the NFL. I'm not worried about it though, the Rams will get use to playing in the postseason again.
Yeah, the Rams will be back. Have their coach. Have their QBotF. Many teams wish they had one or the other right now; let alone both.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. Time will tell.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say Cards fans. It's mostly just me. I am in the vast minority. Hopefully I am wrong.

From comments I've read made by Cards fans on other sites, the opinion seems to be split with some really liking him and others wanting nothing to do with him. Interesting that there hasn't been anything posted at Revenge of the Birds regarding this. That is kind of Alex's history. People were split in SF too with Alex

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From comments I've read made by Cards fans on other sites, the opinion seems to be split with some really liking him and others wanting nothing to do with him. Interesting that there hasn't been anything posted at Revenge of the Birds regarding this. That is kind of Alex's history. People were split in SF too with Alex
Kind of a testament to his gray area status. Is he good enough or is he not is a perpetual question with him; and morphs as the team does.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing preventing Arizona from getting Smith AND drafting a young QB in round one . Young QBs don't actually have to start right away. Arizona has a solid D, great RB, decent skill position guys. Why not get a quality starter who makes you a legit playoff contender and also groom your young gun for a few 2-3 years? Worked good for the Packers