• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Caps at Habs GNT

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is confused.. He forgets that these guys are in shape and able to recover fast. He, on the other hand; is finished for three days after climbing a flight of steps.

Haha!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good GNT guys. I missed the game for stupis PSL, but was getting texted scores while playing shortstop.

A couple of questions:

Who did Chimera decline the offer from?

Did Green look any better in his own zone? I noticed he got 26 minutes.

Is Captain America still playing out of his mind on the blue line?

Thanks

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good GNT guys. I missed the game for stupis PSL, but was getting texted scores while playing shortstop.

A couple of questions:

Who did Chimera decline the offer from?

Did Green look any better in his own zone? I noticed he got 26 minutes.

Is Captain America still playing out of his mind on the blue line?

Thanks

1. It was right off the faceoff and I don't remember, sorry can't tell you

2. EVERYONE looked beter in the D zone including Green. But he really didn't have any offensive push what so ever through the game.

3. Carlson played horrible!!! he had all of 0 bad plays in the game. If I were McPhee I would trade him ASAP. (Sarcasm) He played just like he had the prior 2 games. I think he had about the same game he had in Game 1.

Thing that stuck out to me was that the Caps looked like such a better defensive team than in the first two games. They still left Varly out to dry a bit on a few plays, but Varly was on his game to clean up things

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carlson has a nasty streak too. I want to see what he does to frustrate Sid or Gino in a seven game series. I hav a feeling he has a way of getting under peoples skin. He is going to be a good one. Maybe you were right on shopping Green.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was LaPierre that tried to engage Chimera. He was trying to pick a lot of fights as the game wore on. Chimera did a great job getting under their skin.

I still think people are too hard on Green generally, but I thought he was kinda okay in this game. As for the D overall, they were great most of the 2nd and 3rd period, but the Habs were really on in the first and I thought totally took it to us for the first 10 minutes.

Credit Varly for weathering that storm and then the goals came.