• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Capitals-Flyers Prospects Game GNT

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I see. So even when I'm the only one I have someone reading my posts...I feel important :D

I would post more but dont have the net at home so I am reading from my phone. Check the bottom of the page, I am sure you may see a lurker. If I do not do it in realtime, I go back and read it the next day. It does not go unnoticed.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incase you are unaware 46, Sjogren and Eakin are both be in a battle for C3 once camp starts. One could make the team, both could make the team, or neither could. it all depends.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Laich is C2 now to start the season??? What about MoJo....

No one is pencled in anywhere, but in the case one of the 2 of them were to make the team as C3, the lineup would most likely be:
OV-Backstrom-Knuble
Laich-Mojo-Semin
Ward-Eakin/Sjogren-Bouwer
Hendricks-Halpern-Chimera

I think Sjogren has a better chance to make the team because he has an odd contract and he isn't the kind of guy where not playing every night would hurt his growth.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I don't know the liklihood for either of them to make the team, but I think they'll have to have a very good camp to be the C3 to start the year, it'd push someone out of the lineup.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I don't know the liklihood for either of them to make the team, but I think they'll have to have a very good camp to be the C3 to start the year, it'd push someone out of the lineup.

Word....

I need to get Japers back up on my morning routine. Three weeks until the season starts...