• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Canadiens - 78-2-2

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread title updated.

tumblr_m070m4GRX91qha0cy.gif

Funny, I was literally just coming here to quote your previous post about Semin being a healthy scratch. So far I prefer Byron though that says more about Semin than Byron.

This is first game I have seen with Byron playing.

I wish we could understand guys like Semin. So much God given talent and so much of it never utilized. I thought the Habs might have gotten a steal with him this year and that maybe he'd be revived in Montreal. That doesn't look to be the case thus far.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we could understand guys like Semin. So much God given talent and so much of it never utilized. I thought the Habs might have gotten a steal with him this year and that maybe he'd be revived in Montreal. That doesn't look to be the case thus far.

Well that thought turned out to be...premature.

mrw-im-trying-so-hard-to-keep-a-straight-face-63281.gif

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 48193

You should always utilize every bit of God-given Semin.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A brewing goaltending controversy in Montreal?

:behindsofa:

Puck082

LGI
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JT needs to get back into things. It'll be alright.

And if not, 1st round pick and Barzal for JVR!

I just hate the coach. The moron continues to shuffle lines and it's fucking with chemistry. If you know you are on the 3rd line, you know your role and get comfortable with that. Best line on this team is the 4th line because of that very reason. JT has played with everyone so far. Everyone. They secure him a 1st line player or he's as good as gone when his contract is up. And for Barzal.....well he almost made the team out of camp. He very well could be a 1st line player next year with JT and replace Okposo.

Lastly, for the record, Okposo can take his $7M annual demand and stuff it!! The guy is a turnover machine. He's caused two OT losses with atrocious turnovers and general awfulness. Love his size but I almost would rather have Anders Lee over KO. And Strome and Bailey are the same fucking player. We only need one of them. Trade Bailey and get it over with. We need help on defense.

Hey look!!!! A bridge.......

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hate the coach. The moron continues to shuffle lines and it's fucking with chemistry. If you know you are on the 3rd line, you know your role and get comfortable with that. Best line on this team is the 4th line because of that very reason. JT has played with everyone so far. Everyone. They secure him a 1st line player or he's as good as gone when his contract is up. And for Barzal.....well he almost made the team out of camp. He very well could be a 1st line player next year with JT and replace Okposo.

Lastly, for the record, Okposo can take his $7M annual demand and stuff it!! The guy is a turnover machine. He's caused two OT losses with atrocious turnovers and general awfulness. Love his size but I almost would rather have Anders Lee over KO. And Strome and Bailey are the same fucking player. We only need one of them. Trade Bailey and get it over with. We need help on defense.

Hey look!!!! A bridge.......
Be a waste to put Barzal on the wing.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you realize the entire top 9 on the Islanders are all centers? Now, granted that's not entirely accurate, but we are LOADED at C.
Time to start trading some for wingers. JVR is as good a winger on the market as there is, is cheap, and alongside JT would score oodles.

Puck082

LGI
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to start trading some for wingers. JVR is as good a winger on the market as there is, is cheap, and alongside JT would score oodles.

I watch a guy like Oshie on the Caps and it infuriates me we didn't go for him. He'd be perfect for the Isles. There are guys out there and I agree it's time to make a trade for a stud winger. Snow typically gets fleeced though unless the team he's trading with has cap issues. To top if off Capuano's obsession with low level defensemen who are 'veterans' is sinking a guy like Pulock deeper into the AHL. See: Brian Strait. Giving Pulock sheltered minutes and letting him develop into an NHL defensemen is just too much thinking outside the box for Fred Flintstone and Drunk Snow.

Hey look!!! A 13ft rope that would be perfect for fashioning a noo.......

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch a guy like Oshie on the Caps and it infuriates me we didn't go for him. He'd be perfect for the Isles. There are guys out there and I agree it's time to make a trade for a stud winger. Snow typically gets fleeced though unless the team he's trading with has cap issues. To top if off Capuano's obsession with low level defensemen who are 'veterans' is sinking a guy like Pulock deeper into the AHL. See: Brian Strait. Giving Pulock sheltered minutes and letting him develop into an NHL defensemen is just too much thinking outside the box for Fred Flintstone and Drunk Snow.

Hey look!!! A 13ft rope that would be perfect for fashioning a noo.......
Oh we'll take Pulock too.

But FWIW, I think JVR could be traded soon to Anaheim in some sort of package for John Gibson and Nick Ritchie. Which I'd also be fine with.

Puck082

LGI
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh we'll take Pulock too.

But FWIW, I think JVR could be traded soon to Anaheim in some sort of package for John Gibson and Nick Ritchie. Which I'd also be fine with.

Definitely wouldn't mind JVR on the team. I like his style of play but I don't know what Garth would be willing to trade. Like I said, he gets fleeced on deals like this. Other GMs know what his needs are and bend him over.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely wouldn't mind JVR on the team. I like his style of play but I don't know what Garth would be willing to trade. Like I said, he gets fleeced on deals like this. Other GMs know what his needs are and bend him over.
That's like any GM, though.

Puck082

LGI
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay thread got hijacked.....sorry MTL fans..............

proceed-baby.jpg