• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can we send Gillies back to Canada with Justin Bieber?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gillies suspended

Outfielder Tyson Gillies, a member of the Phillies' 40-man roster, was suspended three games by the organization for damaging the bat rack and dugout wall Thursday at triple-A Lehigh Valley. Gillies, 25, struck out four times in a 9-5 IronPigs loss.
It is not the first time the Phillies have reprimanded Gillies, who was acquired in 2009 as one of three players from Seattle for Cliff Lee. He was suspended in 2012 for an emotional outburst at double-A Reading's bus driver.
"I apologize to everyone for my actions and know this can't happen," Gillies wrote on Twitter. "Frustration got the best of me and I threw my equipment against the wall."

I wouldn't lose any sleep if he took Philippe Aumont with him either, eh?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he also get arrested for possessing coke a couple of years ago?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked it up- that one didn't really seem to be his fault but it was weird. He must have really fucked that bat rack up, considering what Ortiz did after striking out last year to the bullpen phone. (Granted David Ortiz is a superstar and the Red Sox are a different organization- but the principle remains the same. Sort of)

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked it up- that one didn't really seem to be his fault but it was weird. He must have really fucked that bat rack up, considering what Ortiz did after striking out last year to the bullpen phone. (Granted David Ortiz is a superstar and the Red Sox are a different organization- but the principle remains the same. Sort of)

Yeah, it's great if you can use your frustration as a positive. Von Hayes used to beat the shit out of the water cooler in the dugout too. But this kid has trouble hitting .200 in the minors. And getting into a "confrontation" with the bus driver is just being an asshole.