• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can Tom Crean even sit down this morning?

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana is a basketball state but it is a white basketball state and that does not cut it in this age of black dominated basketball. Until they come around they will not be anything exceptional.

:wtf:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana is a basketball state but it is a white basketball state and that does not cut it in this age of black dominated basketball. Until they come around they will not be anything exceptional.
You know, I wouldn't exactly call Kansas or Kentucky the mecca of black culture, either

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I wouldn't exactly call Kansas or Kentucky the mecca of black culture, either
But they've come on board and recruited black players which is an absolute must if you want to compete with the best programs in the country. In fact those two programs you mention are almost entirely black.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is crazy how much Hoosier talent comes up here.

It is. It's crazy how much Hoosier talent goes everywhere, but IU.

Per capita, no state produces as much basketball talent as Indiana, but somehow, IU fails to bring a lot of them in.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they've come on board and recruited black players which is an absolute must if you want to compete with the best programs in the country. In fact those two programs you mention are almost entirely black.
Lets see, just going down the roster based on who appears first on ESPN.

Curtis Jones - not white
James Blackmon - not white
Josh Newkirk - not white
OG Anonoby - not white
Robert Johnson - not white
Johnny Jager - white
Devonte Green - not white
Juwan Morgan - not white
Zach McRoberts - white
De'ron Davis - not white
Freddie McSwain JR - not white
Quentin Taylor - not white
Thomas Bryant - not white

Okay, I'm bored so either I'm missing something or you are just talking out of your ass. I'll admit I havent followed college basketball this year but Indiana's issues in basketball are likely totally different than Nebraska's issues in football and certainly aren't racial.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A couple problems with this, I've seen many "white" college basketball teams succeed, with many "white" players.

Regardless, have you looked around the NBA? Jeff Teague, Eric Gordon, Zach Randolph, Mike Conley, Gary Harris, George Hill, Glenn Robinson iii, Courtney Lee, E'Twaun Moore. All black, and all born in Indiana. Possible College basketball player of the year? Also black, also born in Indiana

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't be a dumbass. This is 2017. If all the best players for their team were black, then IU would recruit all black players.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he's fired

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be a dumbass. This is 2017. If all the best players for their team were black, then IU would recruit all black players.
Don't kid yourself. Their base would not tolerate it.

Calm

What say there fuzzy britches, feel like talkin'?
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he's fired

giphy.gif

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what Indiana is so upset about. At least they made it to the NIT...

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please either admit you're trolling or just stop to save face here.

How many "home grown" players to you think Kentucky and Kansas have on their roster? Let me help you... not many.

It's always about the jimmy's and joe's and the ability to recruit those kids from all corners of the country. This has absolutely zero to do with them being "too white". :L

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please either admit you're trolling or just stop to save face here.

How many "home grown" players to you think Kentucky and Kansas have on their roster? Let me help you... not many.

It's always about the jimmy's and joe's and the ability to recruit those kids from all corners of the country. This has absolutely zero to do with them being "too white". :L
Nope. Its all about recruiting the top ***** players. They dominate the game today.