1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can the Russians blackmail Trump?

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by geezer, Jan 11, 2017 at 1:24 AM.

1. miah

miah Active Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Man!!!! You really told him! You are a real scholar....

2. Payton

Payton Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Yes, in fact that is exactly what I did in order to show you how idiotic you sound... Very good!

You might be ready for 3rd grade now.

3. miah

miah Active Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

If you're being serious, I don't know who the reporter even was. If you're being factitious, I think you could say all of them are.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. miah

miah Active Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Good lord, man. Do you even read your post before you hit enter? :L

5. Payton

Payton Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Still waiting for one.... just one.... piece of relevant information to spew forth from your keyboard...

Shit, most people would have accidentally made a point by now. You're a miracle of modern science!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Payton

Payton Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Bottom line?

...He doesn't know.

Let us all act like we're shocked!

:harbaugh: :markmay:

7. Payton

Payton Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Dude, I am outright mocking you and you're too stupid to realize it...

8. eaglesnut

eaglesnut The Truth

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Who did what? Blowjobs?? Boy, you are off your rocker.

9. Payton

Payton Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Selective memory?... At least the picture of how this shit is happening is becoming clearer.

10. miah

miah Active Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Are you legititamly a special needs person? My post to him was very clear, I don't know who the reporter Trump made fun of is. And as my post clearly stated as factitious, all of the news outlets employ them. How is that hard for you to comprehend? I mean really man, you're are making a fool of yourself here. My reply to him was clear enough for a child to understand....

11. eaglesnut

eaglesnut The Truth

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

You use a lot of words and say nothing. Still not sure what you're talking about, but I'm not going to figure out your delusions for you. Go see a psychiatrist.

12. miah

miah Active Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Are you purposely trying to look like a immature fool? Very serious question.

All of my comments are relevant, stupid, I've done nothing but given my opinion in here. And unlike you, nowhere have I tried to pass my opinion off as a fact. When someone like yourself attempts to fabricate stories in order to perpetuate a hateful divide, I call you on it. AND TO YOUR POINT, you have not provided anything of substance this whole morning. Just a lot of childish comments. It's quite indicative of an adult with ADHD or a early teenage adolescence whom have been given access to the internet for the first time.

Grow up, jr. you are really looking like a Munson here.

13. Payton

Payton Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

No, I guess I just give some people more credit for knowing politics than they deserve in an attempt to use FEWER words? Perhaps I gave you more credit than you deserve.

Bill Clinton. Remember that guy? Remember the "Seeing red OUTRAGE" over him getting a BJ in the Oval Office?

Remember the Republican response?

Remember the amount of money and time you all spent impeaching him over it?

Any more hand-holding required, or are you good now?

14. miah

miah Active Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

^^^^Nailed it^^^^^

All he does it blabber on with no substance. Hell, his opinions are even hard to understand.
    Very weird dude....

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Old Lion

Old Lion Trump Lion in the house

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

I know someone who got a word of the day calendar for Christmas.:party:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. SlinkyRedfoot

SlinkyRedfoot Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 200

Exactly. A cursory viewing of my past comments would surely betray my limited vocabulary.

17. Payton

Payton Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Spent the morning pointing out that YOU said absolutely nothing. And yes, most CERTAINLY tried to pawn your opinion off as some conversation-ending fact. That is where the blow-back occurred, ace...

And yes, I most certainly have provided substance. When I make a point I use these things called "Examples". See sonny, "examples" are what we use in a discussion in order to give the people we are talking with/arguing with/debating with SOME idea of what the hell we are referring to when we attempt to make a point...

You just say things... Spout garbage... "Liberals over the last 8 years..."... THAT was the CLOSEST you got to giving any sort of specifics about ANYTHING you were talking about. And when I pressed you for something a little more? You tried to make it sound like I was the one not saying anything... And then it got even more ridiculous when I mocked you openly and you sadly called me out on how dumb it sounded...

I KNOW IT SOUNDED DUMB!!! THAT WAS YOU!!! :pound: :pound: :pound:

So anyway, I think we can end this as you are obviously WAY out of your league here. I mean you fit right in with the meme culture that most of the Conservatives on Hoopla have. Maybe this is your shtick? I don't know... I mean some just post the memes, some just rate posts as B.S. because they don't like them and have no better response, and you? You just use zero substance to attempt to claim that someone else has zero substance...

Anyway, much like playing fetch with a dog gets old, so to has this exercise. Return to your Minecraft game and leave the actual debate/discussion to those who have that ability. :thumb:

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  18. Payton

Payton Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Comprehended it perfectly...

"You don't know"... Just expressing how stunning that was that you didn't know, AND that you were too lazy to even take 15 seconds to find out...

I'll leave you alone. I am beginning to see my own hypocrisy. I'm giving Trump a hard time for mocking a disabled person and here I am doing the same thing...

Peace.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Bandwagonbo2

Bandwagonbo2 Linving v vashey golove v arendu besplatno

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

When viewing did you happen to note the same arm movements in all the video excepts? was it the same in all cases including the disabled reporter? sadly for you the answer has to be yes because it is the same gesture. the severity plays no part if the gesture is the same. The intention to mock each individual was the same and Liberals want to take it toma new level of severity of his movement to make it fact he intended to make fun of the disabled reporter, which is opinion based, not fact. when one views evidence of things like this and the movement is the same for disabled versus non disabled, the only conclusion left is the one you are left with, it was not a derision of the disabled person, but his normal mocking method.

As for all your other tripe, if you cannot admit that the gideo shows a pattern that is clear and unmistakeable, how can we be expected to listen to the other bullshit you posted? just something to ponder in your days events kver and over.

20. miah

miah Active Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Soooo, my clearly stating that I'm providing my opinion and that because it's my opinion it doesn't require a link, is me
    saying it's "conversation -ending" fact? Can you really be this dense?

Also, Einstein, I called you out on your first post because YOU were attempting to call your opinion a fact. It wasn't and isn't.

Your wild accusations of a man that hasn't started the job and presenting your opinion as fact
    about him comical, even for someone who is slow.

Is it coincidental that you accuse me of being a meme guy only to follow it up with childish little laughing skits? Also, the mere fact that you have tried to tell me you're done twice now shows me that you'r uncomfortable with my consistent clowning of your post. It's too easy for me to point out your hypocrisy and typical, yet immature left wing talking points and that is a hard pill for someone to swallow. Especially when you help me clown you.

My point has been, we have 8 years of Obamas policy to PROVE our points to you, YOU simply are hoping and guessing that Trump will be a failure.

P.S. That last sentence is fact.