1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can the Russians blackmail Trump?

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by geezer, Jan 11, 2017.

1. geezer

geezer Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

BREAKING. BuzzFeed Releases File Detailing Trump's Russian Ties... And Some Salacious Rumors | RedState

I am thrilled that we don't have to hear about those boring emails on a daily basis. If Hilda had won it would be nonstop investigations and its just about boring shit. She is toast, her political career is done. Good!

And the trump camp is about the most entertaining thing we have going. The plot just keeps getting thicker. With all this manlove for Putin there almost has to be a reason.

I think the main thing everyone should remember before you keep loving the Russians, is they can do the same to the GOP. And every two bit hacker on the planet will be trying to hack both parties just to make a name for themselves.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  2. Tomhusker

Tomhusker The Original Husker+ Fan

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 638

#fakenews

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. omarsrevenge

omarsrevenge Godlike

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

4. Bojack_Horseman

Bojack_Horseman Perfect

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 4,200

You guys will fall for anything.

So there's this bridge I'm selling, you can get in on the ground floor of this amazing opportunity. PM me your credit card info and I'll take a $10,000 deposit on this bridge. Incredible investment potential.

5. geezer

geezer Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Yeah, the intelligence community briefed both Obama and Trump on this stuff. I guess they fell for it also. The deal is, you really can't go pissing off people when they have the means to really cause you a lot of harm.
    I don't know if it is true. Eventually we will have a bipartisan commission to figure it all out. Until that happens, it is all speculation. And it is entertaining political theater.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 2
  6. RegentDenali

RegentDenali LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 11,284

Two weeks to go. Liberals still gasping at any straw they can invent to not face reality.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. GoBlueNavyNuke

GoBlueNavyNuke Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

And two weeks to go, conservatives are still in denial on who exactly Trump is. :dhd:

Keep it up, you are showing to the world how utterly without morals you are! Because at this point, there is no reason to defend this shit, because Clinton isn't magically going to become president. At most Trump will be forced out and Pence will take the job.

So the fact that you guys so casually dismiss this shows that you are just a bunch of unAmerican fucks, who care more about the GOP and their complete slime-ball of a standard bearer than this country and the values is stands for.

• Bullshit x 4
    • Facepalm x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Rainbow x 1
  8. NEPatsfan

NEPatsfan Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Says the guy with 0.0 credibility.

Stick to your toy bathtub boats. It's more your speed.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. jjc2009

jjc2009 Prolific Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

You're a kind Nigerian prince.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. jjc2009

jjc2009 Prolific Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Well those agents settling political scores need to lose their jobs.

11. NorthCoastSteelersFan

NorthCoastSteelersFan Sleep...now.

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Can they blackmail him?

In a word...no.

If the Billy Bush story didn't sink him, the most recent allegations won't...even if true. So they've got no leverage.

Lemme explain how this works. Threatening to reveal dirt about a man is only effective if he cares whether it's revealed. Trump will just deny everything and move on.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Bandwagonbo2

Bandwagonbo2 Linving v vashey golove v arendu besplatno

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Wrong, we know exactly who he is and voted for him instead of that lying slag bitch you fell behind because she was the most corrupt **** in history. Too bad that your party lost, but now they are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at Trump to try and get to come out of their safe spaces and let the puppies play in the sun again. Dont you find it odd the minute the election was done, the accusers all disappeared, the r*pe culture rolled up its red carpet and lies and flew back to the rock it crawled out from under? Dont you find it funny that the left is seemingly throwing themselves on the ground, kicking and screaming like little spoiled brats? How sad you want to own up to being a backer of that whiny bunch of triggered pussies. If I were you I would watch what I say on here too. Members of the military have been discharged for less than the tripe you post on here, and you call yourself a Navy man. I am truly ashamed to know you serve in the branch I once called home.

I think the Left needs to step back and look at the damage they are doing to this country with their incessant need to always win at any cost. You guys are ridiculous at best.

• Like Like x 6
  13. Iggloo

Iggloo Sam who???

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 2,098

So liberals believe without evidence: Wrong.

Conservatives believe Obama wasn't born in America despite birth certificate: OK

This is what is called karma fellas.

Trump did as much as anyone to create the current post-fact environment. Now he has to live with it. He also attacked intelligence officials. What did you think was going to happen to him?

• Like Like x 3
  14. raider bill

raider bill Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. fordman84

fordman84 [insert clever title] Admin

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 8,484

Oh you think they didn't have the same on Bush or Obama? You think we don't have the same on Putin and everyone around him?

This isn't news unless the lefty media is stuck grasping for any straw they can to discredit Trump. Media kissed the ground Obama shat on, and abhor Trump. I hope he does great and wins re-election in 4 years. I hope he puts a bulldog in the FCC and the DOJ that goes after the lefts political media machine.

• Like Like x 1
  16. jjc2009

jjc2009 Prolific Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Two wrongs don't make a right.

17. fordman84

fordman84 [insert clever title] Admin

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 8,484

I'm so glad you didn't take your idiotic rants and run and hide. I thank Jeebus every day that you still wander in here and open your mouth every day and remind everyone just how fucking stupid you and your liberal trash buddies are.

• Like Like x 5
  18. Payton

Payton Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Exactly, they could literally have high def pictures of Putin pissing in Trump's mouth and Trump would just say it didn't happen, his supporters would believe Trump and trot out the, "What does that have to do with his ability to run the country, anyway?" line and move on...

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Rainbow Rainbow x 1
  19. Old Lion

Old Lion Trump Lion in the house

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

I refuse to believe any of these stories until I see them on Infowars.:heh:

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. miah

miah Active Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Don't try to pretend you're happy about Hillary losing....